Everyone seems to be in Eminem overdrive with the release of Marshall Mathers LP 2 (HotNewHipHop is no different, as you probably noticed), but Underrated Audio gives us a chance to shy away from whatever is taking over our Top 100 chart or taking over our New
This week we overloaded with music, thanks in most part to Halloween-- rappers love dropping their shit on a holiday of some sort or on some themed tip, and this year was no different.
This week was a good one for hip-hop. The BET Hip-Hop Awards delivered cyphers from plenty of rappers, and Curren$y hopped on a track with his former YMCMB bosses, Lil Wayne and Birdman, which was pretty cool.
This week, as per usual, we provide you with five records from the past seven days that caught our attention but may have been missed by you.
With the school year already in session we've been seeing rappers get busy too-- albums are dropping one by one, and there are more to come, with Drake's Nothing Was The Same in ten days, and MMG's Self Made 3 prior to that, Danny Brown's OLD finally on the wa
It doesn't even really need to be said at this point, but this past week was dominated by Kendrick Lamar and the many "Control" responses that followed. It seems every rapper feels some type of way about some line in K.
This week we don't have too many songs for your to look through.
Underrated Audio brings you four tracks from the past seven days that didn't get enough looks. This week Kidd Kidd offers a tribute to both Trayvon Martin and Ahlittia North, Sango drops some music to vibe too with help from JMSN, R.A.
This week's Underrated Audio gathers four tracks of varying kinds for your listening pleasure.
This week we keep it short and sweet for y'all. We've got four cuts from upstarts in music, who all deliver vastly different sounds, from the indie-kinda-rap OnCue spits, to the r'n'b ish JMSN delivers, to the '90s sounding rap from Dillon Cooper.
This past week proved to be a big one for hip-hop. Definitely a week to be remembered, with three big rap albums (and one r'n'b album) all dropping on the same day (and every one knows this date by now)-- June 18. While Kanye West, J.
This week we bring to you only four cuts that fit the title. Although it seems like more and more music is dropping as we enter the summer months, not every thing is a stand out.
This week continues to be a good one on the hip-hop front. Today alone saw new projects from Logic and Harry Fraud, yesterday we got August Alsina's mixtape, while last week we got projects from J. Cole, Chance The Rapper, and the list goes on.
The month of April is already wrapping up, even though it seems like it just arrived. We celebrated 4/20 over the weekend, which saw an influx of weed-smoking songs on the site, as expected.
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour562 Views3 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today620 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2812,833 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K17,743 Views40 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"12,060 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music8,292 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol14,980 Views37 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,868 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,194 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,979 Views22 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage18,121 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single11,517 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan13,815 Views33 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More25,220 Views48 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"4,262 Views5 Comments