This week's unintentional theme for Underrated Audio seems to be dark and trippy tracks-- from Jarren Benton spitting craziness, Don Trip giving us mellowed out and dark bars, and the Flatbush Zombies delivering drug-addled rhymes, all bases were covere
Well, today is the day that Lil Wayne's album I Am Not A Human Being II officially dropped. Although we're positive it will sell given Weezy's huge fanbase, we're not so sure about the content there within.
It seems like the lack-of-music we we're talking about on last week's Underrated Audio has finally come to an end. This past week we've seen huge songs drop from Drake, Fabolous, A$AP Rocky, Lupe Fiasco and Ace Hood, just to name a few.
As we continue to suffer through the #MusicDrought (as one HNHH commenter put it), we once again bring you weekly jams that stood out from the mainstream ish we hear all the time.
There was not too much I was really fucking with last week that hasn't already received enough attention, so I just found three cuts for this week. I don't really have much to say either.
The past week has brought a bunch of new mixtapes, including personal favorites from Curren$y and CyHi. I'm glad to see Spitta back on his rapping shit and choosing quality beats once again.
We're getting quite a bit of G.O.O.D. music this week, with Pusha T and CyHi keeping content coming, and by Sunday we'll have new Curren$y-- so that sounds like a pretty nice week as far as mixtapes goes.
This week we got some new Ab-Soul and JMSN, actually our first real taste of the duo working together, and it was quite well-received.
This week we saw a comeback from Juelz Santana, which seems to be going over pretty well, my personal favorite is definitely the Banks feature (so far). Future also dropped his F.B.G. crew tape today, which as per usual, has people divided with
Whatup homeboys and homegirls, Underrated Audio has been on a bit of a hiatus, although you probably didn't notice. Mainly it was because it was the holidays and I was chilling in the Holy Land (Israel).
Well guys, I’ve been pretty sick recently, but I guess it’s that time of year where colds are going around. So I definitely had the Monday blues yesterday, but then Tuesday rolled around, and Tuesday means it’s practically Wednesday which is
This week is pretty big on the music-front, we got Big Boi and Game’s album both out today, and both are equally dope and deserve multiple listens. With those LPs taking up much of my spare listening time, the rest is relegated to Sir Michael
I don't got much to say, but since this is underrated type ish, you guys should all peep DJ Dahi's new instrumental mixtape, Toys 2.0. Dope for rappers, and the average listener alike, cop it here.
It's almost December and that's some crazy shit. I've kind of been in a music slum lately, nothing that has dropped recently has realllllyy grabbed me (I'm talking mixtape-wise, Joe Budden definitely got a few listens but it's not on repeat).
We're in mid-November now and it's almost Thanksgiving for all our U.S. residents, so we know everyone's gunna be eating some good and get pretty lazy (aka full) afterwards. Here's some tracks to pass the time during your Thanksgiving dinner.
What's up? This Tuesday afternoon is pretty slow on the news-front, but at least we've got some UA for your reading, and better yet, listening pleasure.
With everyone going into election-look-at-me-vote mode today, here are some songs to just vibe out too once you've had enough Obama or Romney talk for the day. I know my quota is almost full.Sir Michael Rocks- LVL 1 Feat. Shorty K & Tris J
In the wake of that crazy bitch Hurricane Sandy chances are people might go a little crazy themselves. So if you have to evacuate or you have to do just the opposite, and stay inside all day, the only thing that will make the
This week as everyone is all-consumed by Kendrick Lamar's debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city, if you ever wanna step back from the hype surrounding it and put on something a little different I've got you covered.
There was a lapse in UA last week due to me being sick and not being in the mood to do it. But this week we're back at it, giving you the tracks that HNHH posted
It's already October in this bitch. Shieeet. I don't mind though, October is my favorite month, and not just 'cause it contains my birthday. Here a few examples of all the good shit that happens in October: Boardwalk Empire started back up,
As you transition from summer to fall, whether that involves updating a playlist, updating a wardrobe, or back in the school/word grind, these songs should help make the changeover easier. The whole back-to-school-time is promising to bring in just as
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"7,015 Views25 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast5,215 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon6,620 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour8,295 Views26 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1303 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance21,613 Views98 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"17,676 Views193 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance19,439 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm22,067 Views186 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,102 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,090 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,414 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”33,746 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail35,505 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,630 Views73 Comments
You may also like...