Tyler, The Creator is set to perform at quite a few festivals in Europe this summer, but he won't be able to attend following a letter from the secretary of state that states he can not enter the UK for at least 3 years.Tyler delivered the bad news to fans via
Featuring appearances from Rick Ross, YG, Wiz Khalifa and Jeremih, Krept & Konan's recently-released debut album isn't exactly what you'd expect from a pair of UK rappers. The Long Way Home has proven huge for the duo, breaking sales records
It's 2015 and grime is buzzing. One of the genres leading MCs, Skepta, is releasing fire new tracks every other week, and popping up everywhere from New York City's MoMA PS1 party to Drake's OVOFest.
In two days time, UK fans of the veteran singer were expecting her to perform at London's O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire. Ms.
Last week, we introduced you to UK spitter Little Simz via her great "Guess Who" video, and today, she's back with a new project. AGE 101: DROP 4 is the fourth and final installment in her series of AGE 101 EPs, and arrives just as she fini
Skepta is a grime MC from North London. For those who don't know, grime is a form of hip-hop that emerged from the English club scene in the early 2000s.
UK Grime rapper Skepta has been receiving recognition in North America recently, thanks to a shout out from Kanye live on the Brits Award stage, as well as a co-sign from Drake.
Kanye West To Deliver Lecture At Oxford University Today [Update: Read Full Transcript Of Lecture] Mar 3, 2015 at 10:48am
Kanye West has been keeping his name in the headlines these days, with interviews and performances on various overseas TV outlets, and the unveiling of his new album title/artwork.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Robin Thicke's New Album "Paula" Sold 530 Copies In UK [Update: 54 Copies Sold In Australia] Jul 11, 2014 at 10:18am
By now you're probably aware that Robin Thicke's Paula hasn't turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013's Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest2,574 Views17 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal15,286 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"6,677 Views20 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"22,338 Views75 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,645 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date48,696 Views198 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,953 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,770 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,383 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness11,890 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed10,882 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party11,601 Views45 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,124 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,297 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs10,039 Views28 Comments
You may also like...