Next week, Scottish producer Hudson Mohawke will release Lantern, his first solo full-length since 2009's Butter, but first, he's dropped one last track from it.
ASAP Rocky is fresh off the release of his new album, A.L.L.A., and as we've seen in recent interviews with Harlem's most jiggy native, he's pretty proud of it.
Last week, we introduced you to UK spitter Little Simz via her great "Guess Who" video, and today, she's back with a new project. AGE 101: DROP 4 is the fourth and final installment in her series of AGE 101 EPs, and arrives just as she fini
Over the past few months, we've seen increased cross-pollination between US and UK hip hop, with guys like Skepta and Stormzy gaining traction across the pond in pretty unprecedented ways.
Hopefully you haven't filled your Fetty Wap quota for the day yet, because we've received yet another version of his "Trap Queen" remix, this time labeled as a "UK Remix," with the addition of Harlemite Azealia Banks (why does this make it a UK remix, we do no
Skepta is a grime MC from North London. For those who don't know, grime is a form of hip-hop that emerged from the English club scene in the early 2000s.
UK Grime rapper Skepta has been receiving recognition in North America recently, thanks to a shout out from Kanye live on the Brits Award stage, as well as a co-sign from Drake.
Kanye West To Deliver Lecture At Oxford University Today [Update: Read Full Transcript Of Lecture] Mar 3, 2015 at 10:48am
Kanye West has been keeping his name in the headlines these days, with interviews and performances on various overseas TV outlets, and the unveiling of his new album title/artwork.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Last year, UK producer S-X apparently worked on a track with Childish Gambino that never ended up seeing the light of day, but now the beatsmith is fed up. On Saturday, he tweeted: "Fuck it. I'm leaking a song I was supposed to drop like a year back.
Robin Thicke's New Album "Paula" Sold 530 Copies In UK [Update: 54 Copies Sold In Australia] Jul 11, 2014 at 10:18am
By now you're probably aware that Robin Thicke's Paula hasn't turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013's Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean3,561 Views40 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season1,849 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram10,625 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist5,467 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,209 Views37 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter30,173 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album26,791 Views57 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"32,546 Views117 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,758 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,583 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears11,158 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon31,231 Views100 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"20,290 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"25,426 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,923 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video249 Views