Around thirty minutes ago, Meek Mill tweeted out one letter: Z. The twittersphere is going crazy with it, retweeting, analyzing, and poking fun at it.
Initial reactions can determine a lot. Reception for Drake's first Meek Mill diss, "Charged Up," was lukewarm, and had many ready to crown Meek the champion of a beef in which he hadn't even dropped music yet.
Meek Mill wasn’t able to make it to The Funkmaster Flex Show on Monday night to drop his “Drake response”, but that didn’t stop him from staying quiet though.
We see Action Bronson level a stage crasher about once a month, but news that Earl Sweatshirt had hit an intruder to his live set came as a bit of a surprise.
Drake's new track "Charged Up" can be viewed as his formal rebuttal to Meek Mill's Twitter tirade against him this week. Meek was not impressed.
Eminem hosted a Twitter Q&A this afternoon to promote "Southpaw," which premieres today. He took 13 questions from fans who submitted queries via the hashtag #DearSlim.
Holy beef. This week saw arguably more online clashes in the rap game than any other week in the past five years, with Nicki Minaj v. Taylor Swift, Meek Mill v. Drake, Boi-1da v. OG Maco, Ghostface Killah v. Action Bronson, and Bruno Mars v.
After spitting possibly the hottest freestyle in radio history this morning on Shade45, Eminem took to Twitter to announce that he will host a Twitter Q & A sesh Friday afternoon at 1 PM EST.
Meek Mill has stirred up a lot of feelings with his twitter rant. The rapper has people taking sides, analyzing what it means to be a rapper, and ghostwriting's place in hip-hop as a whole.
Last night during the Bristow, VA stop of The Pinkprint tour, Meek Mill apologized to Nicki Minaj in his first public appearance since his now-infamous Twitter tirade against Drake.
The twitter drama isn't over just yet. We just reported on how Peter Rosenberg went at Charlamagne Tha God for encouraging the Meek Mill/Drake beef, but they're not the only two who are involving themselves in the "does Drake write his own lyrics" debate.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
Dirty Sprite 2 may be projected to do huge first week sales numbers, but Future got just as much #DS2 love from other rappers as he did from fans, as numerous rappers quoted lyrics from the album on Twitter to let everyone know they were bumping it.
Does social media inherently make everyone more petty? That's the question that this edition of "140 Bars" begs, what with "beef" translating to snarky subs more and more these days.
Future president Waka Flocka Flame took to Twitter this afternoon for an extended rant against hotel tycoon and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj Jul 4, 2015 at 04:52am
Coming as no real surprise, Meek Mill took to twitter early Saturday morning and responded to the comments made by Joe Budden this week during his podcast.
Girl power united on Britney Spears new single "Pretty Girls" which features Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. The song was pretty horrible, even our audience gave it a "NOT FEELING IT" rating (only thing worse is "MAKE IT STOP").
This week was wild. We got to hear new albums by Miguel, Vince Staples, King Los and Tyga, great new tapes from Boogie and Tory Lanez, and some true heat in the form of singles from Future, Meek Mil and The Game.
Troy Ave has been the topic of hot conversation on social media these past couple weeks thanks in part to his extremely low record sales and attitude towards it all.
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks5 Views0 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"620 Views3 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,414 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era2,951 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,279 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,364 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,351 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,820 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,542 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,175 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,234 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,711 Views84 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,308 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,121 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,510 Views349 Comments