Since the new year has begun, we've received word from several rappers about new projects in the works for 2014.
Lil Durk's Signed To The Streets mixtape is still going strong, and the Chicago drill-er also turned in a fair amount of memorable features on French Montana's Coke Boys 4 mixtape just last week.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Hopsin sat down with ThisIs50's Jack Thriller recently, where the two discussed the Funk Volume rapper's new album "Knock Madness," his dark Twitter rant, his past TV cameos, and more.Get a load of Hopsin Talks Suicidal Tweets, "Knock Madness" & More, a new vi
Chief Keef Tweets Out What He Alleges Is Soulja Boy's Phone Number, Then Admits It's Not His Dec 5, 2013 at 05:09pm
Beef could be brewing once more between Chief Keef and Soulja Boy. It's almost been a year since the two took their beef public, with Keef tweeting out Soulja Boy's phone number, and Soulja in turn threatening the Chicago rapper.
Lupe Fiasco has been known to be pretty erratic on Twitter, which lead to him making his account private. While he's been a little more subdued since the privacy change, he's begun work on a fairly strange project through the outlet.
Maino Calls Out Trinidad James Over NY Comments, Trinidad Responds [Update: Maino Calls Trinidad On The Phone] Nov 19, 2013 at 10:08pm
This morning we reported on remarks that Trinidad James while he was performing in NYC last night, when he said that the South runs New York "musically." The backlash was inevitable, and soon followed, with Trinidad responding by defending his position and vie
Azealia Banks is back in the news for her usual Twitter antics. This time Azealia took aim at Pharrell for his lack of support on her Broke With Expensive Taste single "ATM JAM."
Tyler, The Creator & Flying Lotus Put The YouTube Music Awards On Blast [Update: Tyler Explains His Stance] Nov 9, 2013 at 03:30pm
Yesterday, we reported on the list of nominees for the inaugural YouTube Music Awards, which includes artists such as Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Nicki Minaj.
Last year J.R. Smith was put on blast after a screenshot of a direct message he sent to a female fan was put online. The Knicks swing man asked her if she "wanted the pipe," to which she politely declined.
Tyler, The Creator Calls Out Will.i.am, Says He's Making "Butt Shit [Music] To Make Bread" Oct 29, 2013 at 11:56am
Tyler, The Creator is often venting through Twitter with whatever is on his mind (often in all caps), whether it be about the YouTube Music Video Awards, like last week, or, like last night, about Will.i.am.
Yesterday Childish Gambino was a guest on The Breakfast Club, where he talked about his upcoming album, Because The Internet, among other things, one of which was the time Lupe Fiasco allegedly sneak dissed Childish.
We hit up The Smokers Club Tour soon after it kicked off, and got to talk to one of the headliners, NY native Joey Bada$$.
Joey Bada$$ Talks About His Love/Hate Relationship With Twitter, TDE's BET Cypher Oct 23, 2013 at 12:19pm
Yesterday we brought you our interview with Soulo Ho3 from the Smokers Club tour, and today we're returning with our brief conversation with Joey Bada$$, a fellow headliner on the tour.
Kim Kardashian is known for her curvacious body, something which she recently had to work to get back after giving birth to North West. Now that she's back to her usual sexy self, she's been back on her Instagram tip, and that means posting selfies.
This is pretty random, but somehow MMG's Wale and Sir Michael Rocks of The Cool Kids got into a small Twitter beef last night. Wale's no stranger to beef, but we don't usually hear about Mikey getting mixed up in it.
Kevin Durant and Dwyane Wade have exchanged some words on social media over ranking the NBA's Top 10 players. While on Cinesport, Durant was shown Sports Illustrated's ranking of the league's Top 10 and asked what he thought.
Rihanna's Instagram landed two young men in jail only a few days ago, and the singer has already managed to create controversy over another post-- though this time intentionally.
Waka Flocka On Gucci Mane's Twitter Rant: "How Do You Believe This Lyin' Ass?" Sep 14, 2013 at 02:20pm
Gucci Mane's lengthy twitter rant was certainly a spectacle, but left a lot of people wondering how much of it was based on fact, and ho much was completely fabricated.
Andre Drummond and Jennette McCurdy did what many people are doing, they met online. Only difference is they did it with an audience of millions. After Drummond was openly making posts about his celebrity crush on the former iCarly star, she finally noti
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL621 Views7 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"2,657 Views28 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More13,605 Views29 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork3,602 Views19 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,466 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same36,706 Views87 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,031 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song22,215 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,538 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,482 Views77 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,707 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's29,607 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,244 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,528 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,945 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)204 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,214 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,356 Views