Azealia Banks has voiced her concerns about many issues of race through her Twitter account, and today she decided to criticize black media for the way they cover her, as well as their refusal to play her music. Banks argued that outlets like BET and HOT
Travi$ Scott has been a huge supporter of Kid Cudi over the years, and with Rodeo just days away, Cudi thought it was about time to repay him by giving the album a big-time plug on Twitter.
Promotional group Conexts is suing Rick Ross for $55,000 plus damages for not sufficiently promoting their Super Bowl party, per their agreement.
The Drake/Meek Mill beef finally seemed to cool off this week, with outlying events like Kendrick Lamar's subs at Drizzy on Compton and Meek taking down his diss track for copyright reasons seeming like the last gasps of action we'll g
When Hopsin stopped by the HNHH offices recently to promote his new album Pound Syndrome, he was affable, conversational, and light-hearted.
As summer nears its end, we witnessed a cool-off of sorts before we get albums from Dr. Dre, The Weeknd, Travi$ Scott, Mac Miller and (hopefully) Kid Cudi. Still, there was plenty to be excited about this past week, what with CyHi dissing everyone on G.O.O.D.
Nipsey Hussle has Twitter up in arms today, after he responded to an offensive tweet, seemingly agreeing with the sentiment.
Drake was the first one to strike in this ongoing beef with Meek Mill, delivering a vicious combo move in the form of "Charged Up" and "Back To Back." Last night, Meek finally mustered a response, dropping "Wanna Know." Compared to the explosive aftermath
Around thirty minutes ago, Meek Mill tweeted out one letter: Z. The twittersphere is going crazy with it, retweeting, analyzing, and poking fun at it.
Initial reactions can determine a lot. Reception for Drake's first Meek Mill diss, "Charged Up," was lukewarm, and had many ready to crown Meek the champion of a beef in which he hadn't even dropped music yet.
Meek Mill wasn’t able to make it to The Funkmaster Flex Show on Monday night to drop his “Drake response”, but that didn’t stop him from staying quiet though.
We see Action Bronson level a stage crasher about once a month, but news that Earl Sweatshirt had hit an intruder to his live set came as a bit of a surprise.
Drake's new track "Charged Up" can be viewed as his formal rebuttal to Meek Mill's Twitter tirade against him this week. Meek was not impressed.
Eminem hosted a Twitter Q&A this afternoon to promote "Southpaw," which premieres today. He took 13 questions from fans who submitted queries via the hashtag #DearSlim.
Holy beef. This week saw arguably more online clashes in the rap game than any other week in the past five years, with Nicki Minaj v. Taylor Swift, Meek Mill v. Drake, Boi-1da v. OG Maco, Ghostface Killah v. Action Bronson, and Bruno Mars v.
After spitting possibly the hottest freestyle in radio history this morning on Shade45, Eminem took to Twitter to announce that he will host a Twitter Q & A sesh Friday afternoon at 1 PM EST.
Meek Mill has stirred up a lot of feelings with his twitter rant. The rapper has people taking sides, analyzing what it means to be a rapper, and ghostwriting's place in hip-hop as a whole.
Last night during the Bristow, VA stop of The Pinkprint tour, Meek Mill apologized to Nicki Minaj in his first public appearance since his now-infamous Twitter tirade against Drake.
The twitter drama isn't over just yet. We just reported on how Peter Rosenberg went at Charlamagne Tha God for encouraging the Meek Mill/Drake beef, but they're not the only two who are involving themselves in the "does Drake write his own lyrics" debate.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
Dirty Sprite 2 may be projected to do huge first week sales numbers, but Future got just as much #DS2 love from other rappers as he did from fans, as numerous rappers quoted lyrics from the album on Twitter to let everyone know they were bumping it.
- Man Shot Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia1 View0 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers5,134 Views43 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music5,097 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,546 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In26,598 Views127 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,573 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"18,036 Views92 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,069 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,645 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,658 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,392 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,318 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,184 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,664 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,776 Views6 Comments