When Hopsin stopped by the HNHH offices recently to promote his new album Pound Syndrome, he was affable, conversational, and light-hearted.
Vince Staples went on a little twitter tirade today, venting about the fact that he's often grouped in with conscious rap.
Here goes the second apology of the day, in an unrelated beef to the Meek Mill/Drake incident. Meek Mill formally apologized to his boo Nicki Minaj during their show last night (although he shouted out Drizzy, he didn't publicly apologize, yet).
Last night we had a bit unexpected excitement, when Meek Mill went off on our twitter timelines, dissing Drake in the process. As for what triggered the rant in the first place, it seems like Meek feels as though he's not getting the respect he deserves.
Bill Cosby has been a hot topic this year. Allegations of rape have flooded in against the once-beloved actor, and more seem to come out the woodwork each day.
We've seen Iggy Azalea get herself riled up on twitter a lot lately. She responds to almost every gossip-y headline that surfaces about her with a twitter rant, often times just making things worse for herself.
Wiz Khalifa got a few things off his chest and onto the twittersphere late last night. The rapper generally seems to avoid conflict, but he felt the need to express himself in regards to his ex-wife Amber Rose and their son together, Bash.
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
We've seen a lot of artists speak out following the recent developments in both Eric Garner and Mike Brown's case, with both victims being killed at the hands of a police officer, but neither police officers receiving any sort of charge.
Since getting dropped by Universal Music Group this summer, Azealia Banks has kept herself busy, but not in the way you'd think. Instead of working on new music, she's practicing her favorite pasttime: attacking people through Twitter.
Iggy Azalea hasn't been having a great week. Starting with footage surfacing of her calling a paparazzo a "fucking cunt," and continuing with a marathon beef, er... meme war with Snoop Dogg.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
Since releasing Soul Tape 3 last Christmas, Fabolous hasn't done much, musically speaking.
Early this morning, Childish Gambino embarked upon one of the biggest Twitter rants of the year.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Jay Electronica Goes On Twitter Rant Against "So-Called" Thugs & Crooked Cops Apr 4, 2014 at 10:16am
We've seen Jay Electronica return to music in recent times, just yesterday he appeared alongside the New Royals on "Minutes of Moog" and put the internet topsy-turvy with his verse alone, as he is warrant to do.
We've seen some rappers get very bleak on Twitter in the past, namely, Hopsin went on a suicidal rant around the release of his Knock Madness album.
Gucci Mane infamously had a meltdown which he broadcast on Twitter recently. Calling out seemingly everyone in the rap game, including his known associates and friends.
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account10,181 Views41 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville29,434 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,974 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,002 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"23,501 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,593 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,856 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,579 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,051 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,266 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,197 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,053 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,229 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,029 Views220 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,699 Views3 Comments