We've seen Iggy Azalea get herself riled up on twitter a lot lately. She responds to almost every gossip-y headline that surfaces about her with a twitter rant, often times just making things worse for herself.
Wiz Khalifa got a few things off his chest and onto the twittersphere late last night. The rapper generally seems to avoid conflict, but he felt the need to express himself in regards to his ex-wife Amber Rose and their son together, Bash.
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
We've seen a lot of artists speak out following the recent developments in both Eric Garner and Mike Brown's case, with both victims being killed at the hands of a police officer, but neither police officers receiving any sort of charge.
Since getting dropped by Universal Music Group this summer, Azealia Banks has kept herself busy, but not in the way you'd think. Instead of working on new music, she's practicing her favorite pasttime: attacking people through Twitter.
Iggy Azalea hasn't been having a great week. Starting with footage surfacing of her calling a paparazzo a "fucking cunt," and continuing with a marathon beef, er... meme war with Snoop Dogg.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
Since releasing Soul Tape 3 last Christmas, Fabolous hasn't done much, musically speaking.
Early this morning, Childish Gambino embarked upon one of the biggest Twitter rants of the year.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Jay Electronica Goes On Twitter Rant Against "So-Called" Thugs & Crooked Cops Apr 4, 2014 at 10:16am
We've seen Jay Electronica return to music in recent times, just yesterday he appeared alongside the New Royals on "Minutes of Moog" and put the internet topsy-turvy with his verse alone, as he is warrant to do.
We've seen some rappers get very bleak on Twitter in the past, namely, Hopsin went on a suicidal rant around the release of his Knock Madness album.
Gucci Mane infamously had a meltdown which he broadcast on Twitter recently. Calling out seemingly everyone in the rap game, including his known associates and friends.
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"6,986 Views68 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP2,379 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2002,781 Views15 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella34,459 Views85 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 11,951 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title27,924 Views81 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"6,974 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million18,378 Views26 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"4,221 Views23 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL6,926 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,544 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne30,538 Views60 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,601 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit11,482 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201436,899 Views22 Comments
You may also like...