No one is safe from the twitter daggers of Azealia Banks. The Harlem rapper is back to her old tricks, taking to twitter to throw jabs at both Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus today. Even Taylor Swift got some.
Miley Cyrus was the host of last night's MTV VMAs.
When Hopsin stopped by the HNHH offices recently to promote his new album Pound Syndrome, he was affable, conversational, and light-hearted.
Vince Staples went on a little twitter tirade today, venting about the fact that he's often grouped in with conscious rap.
Here goes the second apology of the day, in an unrelated beef to the Meek Mill/Drake incident. Meek Mill formally apologized to his boo Nicki Minaj during their show last night (although he shouted out Drizzy, he didn't publicly apologize, yet).
Last night we had a bit unexpected excitement, when Meek Mill went off on our twitter timelines, dissing Drake in the process. As for what triggered the rant in the first place, it seems like Meek feels as though he's not getting the respect he deserves.
Bill Cosby has been a hot topic this year. Allegations of rape have flooded in against the once-beloved actor, and more seem to come out the woodwork each day.
We've seen Iggy Azalea get herself riled up on twitter a lot lately. She responds to almost every gossip-y headline that surfaces about her with a twitter rant, often times just making things worse for herself.
Wiz Khalifa got a few things off his chest and onto the twittersphere late last night. The rapper generally seems to avoid conflict, but he felt the need to express himself in regards to his ex-wife Amber Rose and their son together, Bash.
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
We've seen a lot of artists speak out following the recent developments in both Eric Garner and Mike Brown's case, with both victims being killed at the hands of a police officer, but neither police officers receiving any sort of charge.
Since getting dropped by Universal Music Group this summer, Azealia Banks has kept herself busy, but not in the way you'd think. Instead of working on new music, she's practicing her favorite pasttime: attacking people through Twitter.
Iggy Azalea hasn't been having a great week. Starting with footage surfacing of her calling a paparazzo a "fucking cunt," and continuing with a marathon beef, er... meme war with Snoop Dogg.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
Since releasing Soul Tape 3 last Christmas, Fabolous hasn't done much, musically speaking.
Early this morning, Childish Gambino embarked upon one of the biggest Twitter rants of the year.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Jay Electronica Goes On Twitter Rant Against "So-Called" Thugs & Crooked Cops Apr 4, 2014 at 10:16am
We've seen Jay Electronica return to music in recent times, just yesterday he appeared alongside the New Royals on "Minutes of Moog" and put the internet topsy-turvy with his verse alone, as he is warrant to do.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension460 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,663 Views14 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date927 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,928 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,882 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,396 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,713 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,044 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,114 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,718 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,962 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,561 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,710 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,142 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works560 Views0 Comments