Kanye West Previews Unreleased Song "Awesome" During "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Finale Sep 2, 2014 at 09:59am
For those who aren't actively keeping up with the Kardashians, the reality TV show stars capped off their ninth season last night with the finale episode.
It appears as though Benzino and his fiancee Althea Eaton have been given the boot from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" reality TV show. According to reports, the firing is a result of a brawl that took place between Althea and her castmate, Joseline Hernandez.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Awhile ago rumors started circulating that Joe Budden would be proposing to his on-again off-again girl, Tahiry Jose, on the popular TV show "Love & Hip-Hop." When the episode finally aired the other week, we saw the proposal go down in New York's Times Square
Eminem Reportedly Working On Rap Battle Reality TV Show With Jack Thriller [Update: Royce Da 5'9" Chimes In] Jan 16, 2014 at 03:02pm
Eminem got his start as a battle rapper in Detroit, and it looks like he'll be going back to his roots with a new TV show centered around battle rap.
We first saw 2 Chainz' acting chops when he appeared on an episode of "2 Broke Girls." Now the rapper returns to the small screen, with a cameo in a "Law & Order: SVU" episode.
Hip-hop is a way of life. It's about much more than music. It's about fashion, style, and culture. If you call yourself a true hip-hop fan, you best be about that life. You have to know, not only what to listen to, but also what to watch.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Love him or hate him, we all know that Kanye West is always an entertaining character. Whatever the situation, when he is on TV, you need to be tuning because he will most likely to be the talk of hip-hop (as well as non-hip-hop) sites the next day.
For whatever reason, Drake continues to show love for the Kentucky Wildcats.
On the heels of news that Lil Kim is getting her very own reality TV show, it looks like another famous female is following suit.
As Nicki Minaj gears up for her new album, The Pinkprint, she's lined up a second visit to Saturday Night Live. She'll serve as the show's musical guest on December 6th, which is nine days before her album drops.
Earlier this year, Childish Gambino surprised many people by stepping outside of his usual lane to pay tribute to his Atlanta heritage (namely DJ Drama's scene-defining "Gangsa Grillz" tapes) with the mixtape STN MTN.
50 Cent To Executive Produce Starz TV Show "Power" [Update: "Power" Series In Production For Starz] Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48am
50 Cent will be the executive producer on the upcoming Starz television series "Power."
Australian rap beauty Iggy Azalea is blowing up, and there's no stopping it. MTV is keeping the momentum going, but tapping the chart-topping rapper to host the re-launch of their TV show "House of Style."
New Animated T.V. Series, "House Of Wallace," Features Children Of Notorious B.I.G. Mar 12, 2013 at 12:47pm
We just celebrated the anniversary of Notorious B.I.G.'s passing a few days ago, and fans of the legendary rappers continue to pay tribute to Biggie.
Nick Cannon is planning to get back to his multi-talented roots, with work on film, T.V., and an album. The T.V. work includes reviving his show "Wild N Out," but, in order to do so, Nick has to let go of his "Cannon's Countdown" radio show.
Seth Meyers is about to kick things off with his new late night talk show, "Late Night With Seth Meyers", as he takes the torch from Jimmy Fallon, who in turn, is taking over veteran Jay Leno's late night spot.
Netflix continues to change the way we consume TV, from first simply offering a method to stream both TV shows and movies online, to later getting into producing original TV series themselves.
Pharrell Williams is definitely known for his unique sense of style. The multi-talented artist already has his own line of clothing, Billionaire Boys Club, and will now help other fledgling stylists to find their own perspective in fashion.
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail4,019 Views25 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder3,990 Views20 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week11,723 Views91 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,223 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic6,564 Views29 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"2,719 Views10 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"12,316 Views118 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop4,123 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged8,852 Views39 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,032 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs4,483 Views22 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,128 Views32 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"13,677 Views125 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC21,081 Views50 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,533 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Raz Fresco "Up North" Video559 Views