On the heels of news that Lil Kim is getting her very own reality TV show, it looks like another famous female is following suit.
Netflix continues to change the way we consume TV, from first simply offering a method to stream both TV shows and movies online, to later getting into producing original TV series themselves.
Earlier this year, Childish Gambino surprised many people by stepping outside of his usual lane to pay tribute to his Atlanta heritage (namely DJ Drama's scene-defining "Gangsa Grillz" tapes) with the mixtape STN MTN.
As Nicki Minaj gears up for her new album, The Pinkprint, she's lined up a second visit to Saturday Night Live. She'll serve as the show's musical guest on December 6th, which is nine days before her album drops.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Love him or hate him, we all know that Kanye West is always an entertaining character. Whatever the situation, when he is on TV, you need to be tuning because he will most likely to be the talk of hip-hop (as well as non-hip-hop) sites the next day.
It appears as though Benzino and his fiancee Althea Eaton have been given the boot from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" reality TV show. According to reports, the firing is a result of a brawl that took place between Althea and her castmate, Joseline Hernandez.
Hip-hop is a way of life. It's about much more than music. It's about fashion, style, and culture. If you call yourself a true hip-hop fan, you best be about that life. You have to know, not only what to listen to, but also what to watch.
Kanye West Previews Unreleased Song "Awesome" During "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Finale Sep 2, 2014 at 09:59am
For those who aren't actively keeping up with the Kardashians, the reality TV show stars capped off their ninth season last night with the finale episode.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Australian rap beauty Iggy Azalea is blowing up, and there's no stopping it. MTV is keeping the momentum going, but tapping the chart-topping rapper to host the re-launch of their TV show "House of Style."
Seth Meyers is about to kick things off with his new late night talk show, "Late Night With Seth Meyers", as he takes the torch from Jimmy Fallon, who in turn, is taking over veteran Jay Leno's late night spot.
HBO Working On Electronic Comedy With Jay Z & Will Smith As Executive Producers Jan 22, 2014 at 03:11pm
As electronic music becomes more and more mainstream, Calvin Harris, who is the man behind several huge electronic hits, will be venturing into television with a new comedy set to star himself.
Awhile ago rumors started circulating that Joe Budden would be proposing to his on-again off-again girl, Tahiry Jose, on the popular TV show "Love & Hip-Hop." When the episode finally aired the other week, we saw the proposal go down in New York's Times Square
Eminem Reportedly Working On Rap Battle Reality TV Show With Jack Thriller [Update: Royce Da 5'9" Chimes In] Jan 16, 2014 at 03:02pm
Eminem got his start as a battle rapper in Detroit, and it looks like he'll be going back to his roots with a new TV show centered around battle rap.
It appears as though Leonardo DiCaprio will be teaming up with Jonah Hill once more, following their work together in "Wolf Of Wall Street" with Martin Scorsese. This time though, they'll be partnering with A Tribe Called Quest's Q-Tip.
The Breakfast Club is making moves. Already one of the most popular morning shows in New York City, the trio of Charlmagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee, are about to take it to the next level.
We've seen Kid Cudi's acting chops in the now-cancelled "How To Make It In America" as well as an appearance on "The Cleveland Show," and while we await new music from the rapper we'll be seeing him act once more in a Fox comedy, "Brooklyn Nine-Nine."
50 Cent To Executive Produce Starz TV Show "Power" [Update: "Power" Series In Production For Starz] Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48am
50 Cent will be the executive producer on the upcoming Starz television series "Power."
Game is enough of a household name at this point that he nabbed a spot on an upcoming episode of "The Simpsons." Game tweeted the news, as well as a photo of the character he'll be playing.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,499 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,371 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,842 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,202 Views52 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,631 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,766 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,777 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,517 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death27,404 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,814 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,875 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,385 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,442 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,733 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,779 Views17 Comments