Mother's Day is upon us. From Nas' "Dance" to 2Pac's "Dear Mama," hip-hop has given us many classic tracks to soundtrack the occasion. Many rappers wouldn't be where they are were it not for mama, and they often share their appreciation in the music.
On March 14th, 1995, Tupac Shakur released some of his finest work in the form of Me Against The World. The album, which is considered by many as his magnum opus, is comprised of 15 tracks on which Shakur wears his heart on his sleeve.
Tupac Shakur recently appeared on the HNHH pages when three poems written by a teenage Pac surfaced on the web. The rapper will continue to reach his fans posthumously with an upcoming song being prepped by the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.
On the 13th of September, 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur died at the tender age of 25, leaving the hip-hop community to mourn one of the most inspiring, talented rappers of our time.
Today Tupac would have been 43. Tragically, Shakur's life was cut short at the age of just 25 after being shot in Las Vegas. Years on, Tupac is still treasured as a legend in hip hop for his outstanding discography clocking up 11 album and 44 singles.
Seventeen years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur will be resurrected onto the big screen in a new biopic.
Today marks the 17-year anniversary of legendary emcee Tupac Shakur's death. Pac passed on September 13th in 1996 at the age of 25 after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas left him hospitalized.
Tupac has been immortalized by many, whether it's through music or through film. Gillie Da Kid will continue the tradition by playing the legendary rapper in an upcoming film about Suge Knight.
Tupac Shakur is easily one of the most beloved figures in hip hop, and has been honored in various ways since his untimely death, including his infamous hologram at 2012's Coachella music festival. The late legend will once again be paid tribute to, as the H
The legend of Tupac continues to grow as his estate has been moved to new management where it is reported they will work on releasing some previously unheard and unfinished tracks as they move to Jampol Artist Management.
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork250 Views3 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism8,871 Views39 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same30,976 Views72 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)6,149 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song17,893 Views43 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,903 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour17,585 Views67 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,706 Views47 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's26,320 Views55 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,971 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal12,609 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,746 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,606 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug18,479 Views88 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,920 Views0 Comments
You may also like...