Mother's Day is upon us. From Nas' "Dance" to 2Pac's "Dear Mama," hip-hop has given us many classic tracks to soundtrack the occasion. Many rappers wouldn't be where they are were it not for mama, and they often share their appreciation in the music.
On March 14th, 1995, Tupac Shakur released some of his finest work in the form of Me Against The World. The album, which is considered by many as his magnum opus, is comprised of 15 tracks on which Shakur wears his heart on his sleeve.
Tupac Shakur recently appeared on the HNHH pages when three poems written by a teenage Pac surfaced on the web. The rapper will continue to reach his fans posthumously with an upcoming song being prepped by the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.
On the 13th of September, 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur died at the tender age of 25, leaving the hip-hop community to mourn one of the most inspiring, talented rappers of our time.
Today Tupac would have been 43. Tragically, Shakur's life was cut short at the age of just 25 after being shot in Las Vegas. Years on, Tupac is still treasured as a legend in hip hop for his outstanding discography clocking up 11 album and 44 singles.
Stream Feeling Like Pac (Prod. By MP Williams) , the newest drop from Doley Bernays. The cut was released on Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. Doley Bernays continues to impress with each new leak, and Feeling Like Pac (Prod. By MP Williams) is no exception.
Seventeen years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur will be resurrected onto the big screen in a new biopic.
Today marks the 17-year anniversary of legendary emcee Tupac Shakur's death. Pac passed on September 13th in 1996 at the age of 25 after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas left him hospitalized.
Tupac has been immortalized by many, whether it's through music or through film. Gillie Da Kid will continue the tradition by playing the legendary rapper in an upcoming film about Suge Knight.
Tupac Shakur is easily one of the most beloved figures in hip hop, and has been honored in various ways since his untimely death, including his infamous hologram at 2012's Coachella music festival. The late legend will once again be paid tribute to, as the H
In honor of this day celebrating the life of Christopher Wallace, this video was unearthed today which was filmed by Dream Hampton back in 1994, just before the relationship between the two icons went south.
The legend of Tupac continues to grow as his estate has been moved to new management where it is reported they will work on releasing some previously unheard and unfinished tracks as they move to Jampol Artist Management.
Bump Ride For Me (Unreleased), featuring Fatal Hussein & Kurupt on the assist. It was released on Friday, September 10th, 2010. Ride For Me a worthy addition to the 2Pac's catalogue, in our opinion.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"799 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream30,675 Views134 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,563 Views43 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,390 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,604 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,478 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,911 Views65 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,662 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,498 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,406 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,854 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,294 Views218 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,753 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,140 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,027 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,536 Views