It’s been a hot minute since we last heard from New Jersey battle rapper Tsu Surf, but today he’s returning in grand fashion. Calling on Styles P and Emanny for features, Tsu decides liberate this new offering titled “Keep Praying”.
Battle rap is quickly growing as a culture. What was almost completely relegated to street corners and Youtube a few years ago has garnered national recognition, more TV programming, Pay-Per-View events, and other attention of the mainstream media.
On November 4th, Joe Budden will release a new album entitled Some Love lost, but apparently, he recorded too much new material to fit on the project. Taking to SoundCloud today to share "Nothing Changed," Budden wrote "1st leak.
Drake & Kevin Durant Debate Who Won SMACK/URL Rap Battle Between Tsu Surf & Hollow Da Don Jul 5, 2013 at 02:24pm
Yesterday SMACK/URL released footage of their latest rap battle, between New Jersey native Tsu Surf and Brooklyn representer Hollow Da Don.
Tsu Surf's future brightens with every new release, and No Regrets (Prod. By Jomeezius) certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Tsu Surf has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
Bump Broken Dreams, the latest cut from Tsu Surf which features Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, March 14th, 2013. Tsu Surf's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Broken Dreams is no exception.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,443 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram45,613 Views255 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,482 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,589 Views112 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked55,715 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,120 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,725 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,485 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,528 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,191 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,182 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,489 Views40 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,042 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,314 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,948 Views16 Comments