The Weeknd's debut major label release has already been certified gold, since being released on November 13th, 2012. The young Toronto r'n'b singer saw early success with his mixtape series, and soon turned the tapes into a whole project released as Trilogy.
Stream Gucci Mane's "World War 3D" Trilogy (Featuring Migos, Young Thug, & Peeway Longway) Jun 17, 2014 at 10:46pm
Last summer, Gucci Mane hit us with a trilogy of albums in one day, dropping the World War 3 series, based on three of his greatest vices; Gas, Molly, and Lean.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK842 Views7 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL480 Views10 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"1,544 Views15 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,296 Views40 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,526 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,386 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More5,872 Views49 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,401 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,041 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,214 Views125 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,946 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,516 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,185 Views12 Comments