DJ Kay Slay continues to keep the posse cuts coming.
It's been a minute since Bad Lucc popped up on the site, but he finally makes an appearance today with the hard-hitting "Hood 2 Hood." The rapper recruits artists from across the U.S.
Eminem Feat. Royce Da 5'9", Big Sean, Danny Brown, Dej Loaf & Trick Trick "Detroit Vs. Everybody" Video
Eminem's Shady XV compilation was greeted with mixed reactions, but one record that everyone pretty much agreed on was "Detroit Vs. Everybody", a crew track which brought multiple generations of great Michigan talent together.
Detroit Vs. Everybody (Remix) Trick-TrickFeat. DeJ Loaf, Guilty Simpson, Black Milk, Sino, Marv Won, Payroll, Hydro, Boldy James, Big Gov, Kid Vishis, Big Herk & More
This is a dope look. After Eminem and Shady Records put out the "Detroit Vs. Everybody" record featuring the city's highest-profile rappers, now the label has shared an official remix that gives under-appreciated rappers the spotlight.
Trick-Trick may be a rapper, but he's primarily known as the creator of the "No Fly Zone" policy that he enforces in his hometown of Detroit.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
Hours after hitting us with the Shady CXVPHER, Eminem is back again, this time recruiting his hometown homies Royce Da 5’9″, Big Sean, Danny Brown, Trick Trick, and Dej Loaf for a new record called “Detroit Vs. Everybody”.
In the past few months, Trick-Trick has made a name for himself as the self-proclaimed mayor of Detroit and the implementer of the city's "no fly zone," which recently barred Rick Ross from performing in the D.
A few days ago, news broke that Rick Ross had been turned away from a show in Detroit, indicating that he was barred from entry to a venue by local rapper Trick Trick and his crew.
Rick Ross Reportedly "In Fear Of His Life" After Being Turned Away From Detroit Concert [Update: Rick Ross Speaks On Incident] Jun 24, 2014 at 02:44am
Earlier this year, Detroit's Trick-Trick released a single entitled "No Fly Zone" that saw him and Royce Da 5'9" attempting to enact a citywide ban on rappers who don't collaborate with Detroit artists or contribute in some way to the city's hip-hop scene.
Almost a month ago, Detroit MC Trick-Trick shared his The Godfather 3 tape, which featured contributions from Royce Da 5'9", Termanology, Trae Tha Truth, Kurupt, and Troy Ave. Now he's shared the official video for mixtape cut "It's A Wrap."
Earlier this month, Detroit's Trick-Trick introduced readers to his latest single "No Fly Zone." Reader-acclaimed, the Royce Da 5'9'' & K Young-featuring track has now been given the video treatment by Ghani Vision.
Trick-Trick is a legend in his hometown of Detroit. The rapper is credited as giving the city its "No Fly Zone" distinction, meaning no artist is allowed to perform in the city if they do not involve themselves in the scene or its artists in some way.
Trick-Trick is credited with making his hometown of Detroit a "No Fly Zone". This means that rappers who do not collaborate with Detroit artists, or contribute to the scene are not welcome to perform within its borders.
Give Ugly a listen - it's a new offering from Xzibit, featuring Trick Trick, Jay Rock N Bad Lucc. It was dropped on Thursday, November 4th, 2010. Xzibit's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Ugly will most definitely help the cause.
Check out Highest Form Of Understanding, the latest track from Xzibit, featuring Trick Trick which dropped on Wednesday, September 15th, 2010.
Bump Stuntin' While Shinin', the latest cut from Birdman featuring Trick Trick on the assist. It was released on Saturday, April 17th, 2010. Things are improving for Birdman with each new offering, and Stuntin' While Shinin' is certainly no exception.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 25618 Views9 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault2,681 Views14 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 3,858 Views29 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram3,319 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,549 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight15,565 Views25 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"13,456 Views74 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather27,650 Views33 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date56,206 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,040 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,901 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,900 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,450 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,881 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,839 Views52 Comments