Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Just the other day we found out that Flava Flav is taking a plea deal in his domestic violence case, and now it looks like another rapper may be following suit (although these cases are completely unrelated).
We've heard from a lot of rappers at this point about their feelings on the Trayvon Martin case. Most express the same sentiment-- one of anger, disbelief, and a feeling that something needs to be done. T.I. is no different.
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans202 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling375 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 182,841 Views14 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,495 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,521 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,143 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,972 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,390 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,862 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August35,184 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,379 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,645 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,910 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,984 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,427 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,431 Views