Bobby Shmurda has been appropriately quiet on the new music front since his lock-up. Being a relatively new rapper at the time he was pinched, it's understandable that he doesn't have hoards of unreleased music in the stash a la Gucci Mane.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death Apr 19, 2015 at 12:05am
An audio recording obtained by TMZ shows Cle "Bone" Sloan, otherwise known as the guy who Suge Knight non-fatally ran over with his truck in a Los Angeles parking lot, telling Los Angeles Police Department officers that he blames himself for the death of Terry
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Just the other day we found out that Flava Flav is taking a plea deal in his domestic violence case, and now it looks like another rapper may be following suit (although these cases are completely unrelated).
We've heard from a lot of rappers at this point about their feelings on the Trayvon Martin case. Most express the same sentiment-- one of anger, disbelief, and a feeling that something needs to be done. T.I. is no different.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram20,127 Views165 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B4,126 Views25 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG37,532 Views100 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,819 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done17,039 Views86 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,274 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,396 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,891 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,398 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,671 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,490 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack9,039 Views21 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,001 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,281 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,964 Views9 Comments