Just the other day we found out that Flava Flav is taking a plea deal in his domestic violence case, and now it looks like another rapper may be following suit (although these cases are completely unrelated).
We've heard from a lot of rappers at this point about their feelings on the Trayvon Martin case. Most express the same sentiment-- one of anger, disbelief, and a feeling that something needs to be done. T.I. is no different.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square50 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape362 Views3 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More754 Views2 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL3,542 Views19 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women5,060 Views29 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"7,250 Views34 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review4,527 Views25 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram5,818 Views9 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,182 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,715 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,304 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,039 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,310 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?19,775 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title30,730 Views69 Comments