Bobby Shmurda has been appropriately quiet on the new music front since his lock-up. Being a relatively new rapper at the time he was pinched, it's understandable that he doesn't have hoards of unreleased music in the stash a la Gucci Mane.
It's now been over four months since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and 11 other members of GS9 were arrested and charged with over 100 crimes, ranging from conspiracy to drug possession.
Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death Apr 19, 2015 at 12:05am
An audio recording obtained by TMZ shows Cle "Bone" Sloan, otherwise known as the guy who Suge Knight non-fatally ran over with his truck in a Los Angeles parking lot, telling Los Angeles Police Department officers that he blames himself for the death of Terry
Just the other day we found out that Flava Flav is taking a plea deal in his domestic violence case, and now it looks like another rapper may be following suit (although these cases are completely unrelated).
We've heard from a lot of rappers at this point about their feelings on the Trayvon Martin case. Most express the same sentiment-- one of anger, disbelief, and a feeling that something needs to be done. T.I. is no different.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
- Action Bronson Stops Norway Show Due To "Medical Reasons"454 Views1 Comment
- T.I. Says He Couldn't Have Released "Da' Nic" On A Major Label3,402 Views20 Comments
- Future & Blac Chyna Rumored To Be Dating8,992 Views56 Comments
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover5,130 Views27 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits39,794 Views311 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks5,417 Views15 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?19,013 Views140 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In24,009 Views93 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"9,379 Views71 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop6,710 Views21 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk22,347 Views103 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits16,532 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da9,487 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way20,447 Views100 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio46,158 Views182 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,283 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,287 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,342 Views