Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death Apr 19, 2015 at 12:05am
An audio recording obtained by TMZ shows Cle "Bone" Sloan, otherwise known as the guy who Suge Knight non-fatally ran over with his truck in a Los Angeles parking lot, telling Los Angeles Police Department officers that he blames himself for the death of Terry
Just the other day we found out that Flava Flav is taking a plea deal in his domestic violence case, and now it looks like another rapper may be following suit (although these cases are completely unrelated).
We've heard from a lot of rappers at this point about their feelings on the Trayvon Martin case. Most express the same sentiment-- one of anger, disbelief, and a feeling that something needs to be done. T.I. is no different.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,994 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment22,041 Views76 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,629 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,753 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,702 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,038 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,654 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,809 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,150 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up48,263 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,968 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,071 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,332 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers634 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,484 Views41 Comments