On September 25th, SAVEMONEY's Brian Fresco will release a joint EP with "soul trap" artist Tree, who's also from Chicago, entitled SoulMoney. We've already heard one cut, "Rose," from the upcoming release, and now the Windy City duo have shared a second.
Recent Ear Drummers signees Rae Sremmurd dropped off a follow-up to their summer smash "No Flex Zone" a few weeks ago, entitled "No Type." Now Chicago MC Tree, who's recently taken to dropping remixes on Tuesdays, has posted his own version of the track on his
Since dropping the original track "Bang Bang" a few weeks ago, self proclaimed "soultrap baron" Tree has been releasing "TreeMixes" of popular tracks including Drake and Lil Wayne's "Grindin" and Young Scooter's "Colombia." Now he's back with another, going in
Listen to Glow , the latest track from Chris Crack , featuring Tree & Mick Luter. The cut dropped on Sunday, November 24th, 2013. Chris Crack 's future brightens with every new release, and Glow certainly isn't an exception.
Bump Fuck Em All (Remix), the latest cut from Giftz featuring Tree & Lucki Eck$ on the assist. It was released on Thursday, November 14th, 2013. Things are improving for Giftz with each new offering, and Fuck Em All (Remix) is certainly no exception.
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"75 Views0 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour165 Views1 Comment
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?5,991 Views31 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors2,525 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,143 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account20,980 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,911 Views36 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,884 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,762 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah16,870 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,395 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana47,732 Views156 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,423 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo60,922 Views127 Comments
You may also like...