It was just a little over a year ago when A$AP Ferg dropped his solo debut, Trap Lord, and brought the gems that are "Hood Pope," "Murder Something" and "Shabba" (along with 10 other dope tracks) to the world.
A$AP Ferg's Says "What's A King To A Lord?" In Response To Kendrick Lamar Claiming He's King Of New York Aug 19, 2013 at 12:32pm
A$AP Ferg is stepping out as an artist in his own right, and not just another "ASAP Mob" member, with the release of his solo album Trap Lord, tomorrow.
As we near the new release date for A$AP Ferg's Trap Lord in August, today we are given the cover art. The project was once supposed to be a mixtape, but has since been changed to a full-length LP.
The A$AP Mob have been making their impact on the hip hop landscape, with most recently dropping their group collabo project Lord$ Never Worry, and of course A$AP Rocky’s chart topping studio debut. Now, after singing
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine2,194 Views27 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,414 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL8,082 Views48 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape19,541 Views50 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,878 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,110 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,514 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,942 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death24,042 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,388 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape13,564 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,667 Views156 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,137 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,433 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,493 Views17 Comments