It was just a little over a year ago when A$AP Ferg dropped his solo debut, Trap Lord, and brought the gems that are "Hood Pope," "Murder Something" and "Shabba" (along with 10 other dope tracks) to the world.
A$AP Ferg's Says "What's A King To A Lord?" In Response To Kendrick Lamar Claiming He's King Of New York Aug 19, 2013 at 12:32pm
A$AP Ferg is stepping out as an artist in his own right, and not just another "ASAP Mob" member, with the release of his solo album Trap Lord, tomorrow.
As we near the new release date for A$AP Ferg's Trap Lord in August, today we are given the cover art. The project was once supposed to be a mixtape, but has since been changed to a full-length LP.
The A$AP Mob have been making their impact on the hip hop landscape, with most recently dropping their group collabo project Lord$ Never Worry, and of course A$AP Rocky’s chart topping studio debut. Now, after singing
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension460 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,663 Views14 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date827 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,928 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,882 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,379 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,685 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See19,872 Views142 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,114 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,623 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,906 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,484 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,651 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,108 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works560 Views0 Comments