Now that July has officially been taken over by the 1017 July Take Over, we’ve been left with a total of six mixtapes, one collaborative album and one studio album that Gucci Mane has released this year so far. (Trap God 3 is scheduled for September 13th).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way7,375 Views52 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio21,033 Views87 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"15,228 Views45 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio29,669 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo18,433 Views53 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,527 Views11 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"15,917 Views67 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?5,975 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio11,883 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show16,662 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule7,716 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,834 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,803 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"13,095 Views78 Comments
You may also like...