Now that July has officially been taken over by the 1017 July Take Over, we’ve been left with a total of six mixtapes, one collaborative album and one studio album that Gucci Mane has released this year so far. (Trap God 3 is scheduled for September 13th).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting1,293 Views6 Comments
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection879 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,235 Views3 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1,009 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots3,925 Views36 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20152,237 Views8 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour2,866 Views6 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots2,648 Views19 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,089 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,192 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”4,385 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,284 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years85,308 Views169 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project9,044 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Word On The Street: Tidal1,300 Views