Now that July has officially been taken over by the 1017 July Take Over, we’ve been left with a total of six mixtapes, one collaborative album and one studio album that Gucci Mane has released this year so far. (Trap God 3 is scheduled for September 13th).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample925 Views3 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show4,666 Views14 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,846 Views15 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record14,043 Views109 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz10,480 Views100 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers2,563 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."18,164 Views18 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"3,722 Views11 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"7,831 Views41 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,294 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,608 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award11,585 Views102 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 9,696 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,262 Views10 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"6,681 Views22 Comments
You may also like...