Now that July has officially been taken over by the 1017 July Take Over, we’ve been left with a total of six mixtapes, one collaborative album and one studio album that Gucci Mane has released this year so far. (Trap God 3 is scheduled for September 13th).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week410 Views5 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"5,152 Views52 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,282 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"1,905 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,197 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,054 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,266 Views55 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,608 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake5,877 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,977 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"42,134 Views389 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,768 Views163 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,701 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,947 Views20 Comments
You may also like...