Now that July has officially been taken over by the 1017 July Take Over, we’ve been left with a total of six mixtapes, one collaborative album and one studio album that Gucci Mane has released this year so far. (Trap God 3 is scheduled for September 13th).
As if three albums last month wasn't enough, Gucci Mane decides to keep the new music rolling in and release the 4th installment to his Trap House series today.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,736 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,540 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,527 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,320 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,708 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,701 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,857 Views77 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,701 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,110 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,848 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,533 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,394 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,210 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,105 Views79 Comments