Peryon J Kee just delivered his impressive new mixtape, All I Know, but today he's back with yet another new track with regular collaborator, Tracy T.
After getting acquainted with the relatively recent MMG signee Tracy T through his mixtape Wolf Of All Streets, the rapper is planning his return with another mixtape that riffs off a popular movie-- 50 Shades of Green.
With Gunplay finally releasing his album last week, perhaps Maybach Music Group can now find the time to focus on full length commercial releases from the rest of its rappers-in-waiting.
Our introduction to Peryon J Kee began through Gunplay.
Tracy T has been signed to MMG for a minute, but still has no debut in sight. IT hasn't slowed his output though, as the label's resident Atlanta rep has released yet another trap banger with "How You Think I Got It".
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Last month, cornerstone of the Atlanta beat scene, TM88, helmed up a tape called Sacii Lyfe, and today, he shares a video for one of its highlights.
Tracy T continues to the keep the new music coming. After hitting us with “Rats” last week, the MMG member decides to return tonight with yet another new leak called “Again”.
Tracy T's surprise signing to MMG gave him a whole new platform, and he's been using it well, releasing as much music as possible, but always maintaining a certain level of quality.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Tracy T's last tape was called The Wolf Of All Streets, so it's only right that his latest video begins with Matt McConaughey's unforgettable, chest-thumping appearance in "The Wolf Of Wall Street." The song that gets the video treatment is Wolf's opening cu
November's already been a big month for Las Vegas spitter Yowda. Last week, Rick Ross just announced that he'd be the latest addition to Maybach Music Group's fast-growing roster, joining Fat Trel and Tracy T as the label's latest signees.
One of MMG's newest additions, Tracy T, delivers his new mixtape Wolf Of All Streets. It's definitely got MMG's backing, with it being hosted by the MMG DJ, DJ Scream, and featuring the group's members Rick Ross, Gunplay, Meek Mill and Mavado.
The MMG camp have released a lot of new content this week and show no signs of slowing down. After dropping off the Trae The Truth-featured cut “Blackout” on Wednesday, Tracy T returns with the official video for it today.
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,009 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,642 Views47 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,773 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,459 Views54 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,151 Views62 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,000 Views105 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,496 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,430 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,218 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,389 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,463 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,665 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,843 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,739 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,966 Views