After getting acquainted with the relatively recent MMG signee Tracy T through his mixtape Wolf Of All Streets, the rapper is planning his return with another mixtape that riffs off a popular movie-- 50 Shades of Green.
With Gunplay finally releasing his album last week, perhaps Maybach Music Group can now find the time to focus on full length commercial releases from the rest of its rappers-in-waiting.
Our introduction to Peryon J Kee began through Gunplay.
Tracy T has been signed to MMG for a minute, but still has no debut in sight. IT hasn't slowed his output though, as the label's resident Atlanta rep has released yet another trap banger with "How You Think I Got It".
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Last month, cornerstone of the Atlanta beat scene, TM88, helmed up a tape called Sacii Lyfe, and today, he shares a video for one of its highlights.
Tracy T continues to the keep the new music coming. After hitting us with “Rats” last week, the MMG member decides to return tonight with yet another new leak called “Again”.
Tracy T's surprise signing to MMG gave him a whole new platform, and he's been using it well, releasing as much music as possible, but always maintaining a certain level of quality.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
Tracy T's last tape was called The Wolf Of All Streets, so it's only right that his latest video begins with Matt McConaughey's unforgettable, chest-thumping appearance in "The Wolf Of Wall Street." The song that gets the video treatment is Wolf's opening cu
November's already been a big month for Las Vegas spitter Yowda. Last week, Rick Ross just announced that he'd be the latest addition to Maybach Music Group's fast-growing roster, joining Fat Trel and Tracy T as the label's latest signees.
One of MMG's newest additions, Tracy T, delivers his new mixtape Wolf Of All Streets. It's definitely got MMG's backing, with it being hosted by the MMG DJ, DJ Scream, and featuring the group's members Rick Ross, Gunplay, Meek Mill and Mavado.
The MMG camp have released a lot of new content this week and show no signs of slowing down. After dropping off the Trae The Truth-featured cut “Blackout” on Wednesday, Tracy T returns with the official video for it today.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"10,699 Views137 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?15,774 Views123 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"6,229 Views19 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,100 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,507 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,933 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist22,219 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries8,053 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,254 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around13,025 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,375 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,565 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,105 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,229 Views26 Comments