Last night, Kendrick Lamar, or someone at Interscope, perhaps, released To Pimp a Butterfly a week ahead of its initial March 23 release date. Already the most anticipated album of the year, Kendrick's follow-up to Good Kid, M.A.A.D.
Kendrick Lamar's latest and arguably most impressive effort "To Pimp a Butterfly" is laden with dazzling bars, equipped with illuminating lyrics, all of which marinate in the back of your head like a mind-fuck film might.
Earlier this afternoon Tech N9ne gave us the exclusive reveal of the tracklist for his new album, Special Effects, which is due out on May 5th.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
Tech N9ne has been doing music since the '90s, and along the way he's picked up a fan or two (or a lot more). However, the rapper still isn't satisified, and he continues to grind to reach those people who have yet to call themselves Tech N9ne fans.
Kevin Gates doesn't seem to do much talking, but he doesn't really need to when his music says it all. Kevin Gates is a rapper who comes from the streets of Baton Rouge, Lousiana, and chose to focus on his rap life instead of the streets.
Tech N9ne Breaks Down "Hood Go Crazy," "Fuck Food" & More Of His Mainstream Collabos Apr 13, 2015 at 03:18pm
With a new album on the way, led by the massive single "Hood Go Crazy" featuring B.o.B and 2 Chainz, Tech N9ne continues to tap into the powers of the mainstream in ways most underground artists aren't able too.
Joe Budden released his fifth studio album recently, No Love Lost. No Love Lost found Joe openly speaking about his struggles and the lessons he's learned from them, all with brutal honesty.
Sean Don releases a new visual breaking down each record off his much anticipated album "Hall Of Fame", which will drop August 27th. Can you dig it? Peep the new visual for Big Sean's Big Sean Feat. Naya Rivera "Talk About Their Recent Collab "Sorry"" Video.
Tha Joker has been steadily grinding alongside producer, Big Fruit, for some time now. The two southerners first linked up in 2006, when Joker joined Big Fruit's independent label.
Ty Dolla $ign has been on the come-up for awhile, and although he still is on his way up, he's definitely started carving out his own lane within the rap/r'n'b game.
Recently, we featured Funk Volume's Dizzy Wright, and his stand-out track "Maintain" on Track Breakdown, and today we return to the Funk Volume crew, but this time to get some more knowledge about Jarren Benton's single "Razor Blades & Steak Knives," produced
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
In case you aren't in Kendrick overload yet, here's one more piece of content. Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly is dense to say the least, and who better to break down the records off the album than the man who wrote them? K.
Phil Ade is the next rapper up out of the DMV area. The rapper has consistently brought rhymes and wordplay with a mix of sometimes conscious rap and sometimes ignorant rap.
For this week's Track Breakdown, we called upon rising singer August Alsina. August already has a deal locked in with Def Jam, through none other than r'n'b singer and hit-maker, The-Dream.
Skeme is making a name for himself not only in the West Coast, with the release of the Cali-themed album Ingleworld on December 17th. It's been quite a few years coming for Skeme, who has released a slew of mixtapes to get his name circulating prior to the re
Boldy James is not your average drug-talking and dealing rapper. It shows in his musical output, from his above par beat selection, to his descriptive and almost eloquent rhymes, Boldy is far from average.
Dizzy Wright was recently crowned a 2013 XXL Freshmen (by the people's vote, nonetheless), which is sure to make his stock in the rap game rise.
In The Cut is a new series we're starting on HNHH, and the premise is pretty straightforward: we choose one track that we are really feeling and talk to the artist and the producer of that specific cut to find out how it all came together, from both sides. Th
Talking To King Los With Producers J. Oliver & Flight Sch. On "Becoming King" Mar 27, 2013 at 11:39am
King Los has released mixtape after mixtape, documenting his journey to 'Becoming King,' as he calls it, and increasing his fan-base with the release of each project.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth6,416 Views26 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,477 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,044 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,563 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,950 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,081 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,073 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,975 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,977 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,521 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,684 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,530 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,512 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party5,034 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video148 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)555 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,676 Views