Before Travis Scott releases his highly anticipated debut album Rodeo, the G.O.O.D. Music rapper will be taking his talents on the road as part of the "Rodeo" tour alongside Young Thug and a DJ set from Metro Boomin.
Chris Brown, Trey Songz, & Tyga Announce "Between The Sheets" Tour [Update: Tour Pushed Back] Jan 26, 2015 at 08:13pm
Back in August, Trey Songz and Chris Brown teased us about an upcoming joint tour from the two, and now today we got the official announcement, plus an added guest.
Kevin Gates has been in the news for everything other than his music recently, even though he released one of 2014's best mixtapes only a month back.
Lil Durk is currently prepping his anticipated debut album, Remember My Name, as well as the third instalment in his Signed To The Streets mixtape series.
Detroit and NYC will connect this spring when Pete Rock and Slum Village embark on tour together. First performing together at Miami's "Dilla Weekend," they'll then kick off a nationwide tour in March.
Chicago's Mick Jenkins and Pro Era's Kirk Knight may hail from different cities and run with different crews, but after they linked up on Jenkins' "Jerome," it was clear that they're birds of a feather. The duo's just announced a joint tour for February.
Last year Tory Lanez kept himself busy by touring quite a bit as part of his "Lost Cause" tour, which was supported by a mixtape of the same name.
This morning Iamsu! announced a new tour, "Eyes On Me," which will find the West Coast native teaming up with Rome Fortune from down south.
A few months back, R&B singer K. Michelle released her album Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?, and now she's ready to head out on tour in support of it. With additional dates yet to be announced, view the initial ones below:
Love her or hate her, there’s no denying the success that Iggy Azalea had in 2014.
JMSN's new self-titled album aka Blue Album is officially out today. Nonetheless it's possible you've already listened to it as we had a full album stream for the project on our site three days ago. It's another strong offering from the r'n'b singer.
Logic is capping off the biggest year of his career with the announcement of his first world tour.
Run The Jewels Postpone Show After Their Bus Breaks Down & Merch Trailer Catches On Fire Nov 27, 2014 at 10:56am
Run The Jewels were forced to reschedule a show planned for tonight, at Montreal's Club Soda, after their tour bus not only broke down, but their merch trailer caught fire.
Jhene Aiko is going girl power for her new tour "Enter The Void," bringing along fellow soft-voiced female singer SZA as well as Odd Future-affiliated group The Internet, which is helmed by Syd the Kyd.
Shortly after Complex debuted their new magazine cover, which features one-time-enemy Wale and comedian Jerry Seinfeld, Wale has followed up with a press release announcing a new tour.
While not quite as blatantly as his Taylor Gang leader, Ty Dolla $ign is pretty up front about his infatuation with weed. So it's not a surprise that when the L.A. singer's bus was pulled over in Iowa, it reportedly reeked of kush smoke.
News of a new tour from notoriously hermetic R&B genius D'angelo is rare, but not quite as rare as news about his long delayed third album.
Tinashe's had a big year of highlights, not the least of which her debut album, Aquarius. Now, the singer's announced a brief string of tour dates for December, all presented as the "Aquarius Tour."
It seems like every other day we get a new tour announcement from Tech N9ne. Dude never stops touring, which is one of the main reasons he landed so high on Forbes' Hip-Hop Cash Kings list this year (#16).
After doing a ticket giveaway for the West Coast tour dates as part of Joey Bada$$'s "B4.DA.MONEY" tour, we, of course, had to bring things back to the East Coast for Joey's home show in the coming weeks.
French Montana revealed a tentative release date for Mac And Cheese 4 the other day. Now that the album is completed and awaiting sample clearances, he's announced a new tour alongside r'n'b singer Jeremih, for their "Set It Off" tour.
Cozz successfully delivered his debut album on J. Cole's Dreamville imprint, Cozz & Effect, the other month. Although the rapper is still new to the game, he impressed with his polished raps and production.
After releasing their album Directors Of Photography earlier this year, veteran rap trio Dilated Peoples have announced a brief tour, simply titled the "Winter 2014" tour.
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days206 Views2 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest8,119 Views35 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal16,536 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,103 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,767 Views76 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,740 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date50,717 Views199 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,101 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,022 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,596 Views18 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness12,594 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,282 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party12,138 Views47 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,254 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,497 Views17 Comments
You may also like...