Cozz successfully delivered his debut album on J. Cole's Dreamville imprint, Cozz & Effect, the other month. Although the rapper is still new to the game, he impressed with his polished raps and production.
After releasing their album Directors Of Photography earlier this year, veteran rap trio Dilated Peoples have announced a brief tour, simply titled the "Winter 2014" tour.
Tory Lanez is currently on the road for his "Lost Cause" tour, which coincides with his mixtape of the same name. We premiered the project recently, so it only seemed appropriate to follow up with free tickets for the "Lost Cause" tour.
Exclusive Stream Of A3C Volume 4 Compilation With The Underachievers, Mick Jenkins & More Oct 6, 2014 at 12:00pm
The annual Atlanta festival A3C is going all out this year, for their 10-year anniversary. They've expanded the festival to span five days, with a diverse assortment of hip-hop artists set to perform.
In just three days, on October 7th, we're finally going to be able to hear Vince Staples' pushed-back Hell Can Wait EP, and now the Long Beach MC has announced tour dates to accompany his Def Jam debut.
Andre 3000 chopped it up with Life + Times recently about his new film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," and of course, a few music-related questions got thrown into the mix.
The newly-single Wiz Khalifa is prepared to head on the road for another tour in support of his new album Blacc Hollywood.
Next year, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their landmark album E. 1999 Eternal, but first, they're going on tour this fall with Compton's AD. Check out the dates below, the poster in the gallery above, and buy tickets here.
Joey Bada$$ is finally approaching the release of his debut album B4.DA.$$, and with that, he's locked down several tour dates over in the left coast during the month of October, as part of his "B4.DA.$$" tour.
Tech N9ne found himself amid mainstream rap stars today on Forbes' annual Hip-Hop Cash Kings list. The decidedly underground rapper pops up on their list at #16, earning $8 million. Considering how much this guy tours, it's kind of unsurprising.
Freddie Gibbs has been behind two great releases this year: a collaborative album with Madlib called Piñata and a joint EP with The World's Freshest called The Tonite Show.
Flatbush Zombies And The Underachievers Announce "Electric Koolaide Experience" Tour Sep 17, 2014 at 04:09pm
After sharing their first track under the "Clockwork Indigo" moniker earlier today, Flatbush Zombies and The Underachievers have announced a fall tour called the "Electric Koolaide Experience." All the dates are below, and you can cop tickets here.
G-Eazy won big this year with his album These Things Happen, and now he's taking his show on the road in a 31-date tour called "From The Bay To The Universe." Accompanied by E-40, IAMSU!
Today Brother Ali has announced a new "Home Away From Home" tour, and to go with it, he's dropped a song and music video of the same name, featuring his touring partners Mally and Bambu.
The Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour is definitely all about the friendly competition between the two high profile rappers, but for the remaining dates on the tour, they've decided to recruit a third act for the show. While the setup unfortunately won't be Drake vs.
Ticket Giveaway: The Weeknd's Sold Out "King Of The Fall" Tour With ScHoolboy Q & Jhene Aiko Sep 10, 2014 at 11:44am
The Weeknd is embarking on a mini "King Of The Fall" tour on September 19th, when he'll hit four different cities for a "special live one-night event", accompanied by ScHoolboy Q and Jhene Aiko.
Troy Ave has had a pretty crazy 2014 thus far, making the XXL Freshman Class, performing at the Summer Jam mainstage and making a mission of collaborating with nearly every NYC rapper who was hot 10-15 years ago.
After having a whirlwind weekend at Jay Z's Made In America Festival, during which he met Kanye West, Chance The Rapper has announced a fall tour of college campuses with Young & Sick and Sweater Beats.
In case you missed it, Usher's been gearing up to drop a new album by dropping off the songs "Good Kisser" and "She Came To Give It To You," and now he'll further drum up excitement for his new project with a tour.
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show3,346 Views10 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today2,964 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj39,200 Views201 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal107,778 Views676 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"68,591 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"56,011 Views75 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,911 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,661 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"41,556 Views164 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,079 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,034 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram30,575 Views68 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,269 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,726 Views6 Comments
You may also like...