Well here’s some good news for Earl Sweatshirt fans. The Odd Future member is taking his talents on the road in support of his latest album, I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t go Outside.
With Dirty Sprite 2 set to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts later this week, Future is out on the road for a free, 4-city tour showing appreciation to those responsible for that.
Earlier in the week Mick Jenkins hit us with "Get Up Get Down," a taste off his upcoming album Wave[s]. The project serves as a follow up to The Water[s], however unlike The Water[s], this will be released commercially via Cinematic Music Group.
With the Straight Outta Compton film right around the corner, there's been a lot of talk about N.W.A. in recent months, and a few of the members even reunited on stage. Apparently, the studio behind the movie is looking to launch an official N.W.A.
Tech N9ne's Strange Music label has evolved into something bigger than he ever could have imagined.
Vic Mensa just announced a rock solid slate of summer tour dates. After hitting the Pitchfork Festival stage in his hometown of Chicago this weekend, he'll start the tour for real on August 8 at the Mad Decent Block Party in Brooklyn.
In two days time, UK fans of the veteran singer were expecting her to perform at London's O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire. Ms.
Azealia Banks is taking her debut album, Broke with Expensive Taste, on the road, where she'll be joined by r'n'b singer K. Michelle (who will be taking her own album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart? on the tour).
AK The Savior and Issa Gold, aka The Underachievers, are teaming up once more for their sophomore album. The album's title was announced today, Evermore - The Art of Duality, along with accompanying tour dates of the U.S. and the U.K.
Moreso than anyone else in hip hop, Gucci Mane's proven that you don't need to be a free man to keep the streets sated with mixtape after mixtape.
Wiz Khalifa is touring all summer long with Fall Out Boy for his "Boys of the Zummer" tour. Once that wraps up, he'll continue his life on the road with another tour overseas, accompanied by Harlemite A$AP Rocky.
Coming soon after announcing their joint album Human, Joell Ortiz & !llMind announce they will embark on 13-city "Human" tour this summer.
Rae Sremmurd's Tour Rider Includes Stripper Poles, Taco Bell, Super Soakers & A Lot Of Alcohol Jun 25, 2015 at 01:34pm
Not just anyone can live the SremmLife, but if you'd like to attempt to have as much fun as Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy, there are a few key ingredients.
Miguel's anticipated third studio album, WILDHEART, is due out at the end of the month, but just before the LP drops, the singer will be heading out on a North American summer tour.
J. Cole To Perform "Friday Night Lights" In Its Entirety On "Dollar and a Dream Tour III" Jun 15, 2015 at 08:07pm
Every J. Cole stan is different, but if you ask a day 1 J. Cole stan what the rapper's best project is, you're probably going to hear Friday Night Lights.
With a new Roc Nation deal, Kanye West feature, and album on the way, Vic Mensa's ready to head out on a headlining tour this summer. His "Traffic Tour Pt.
To promote their recently-released Good Vibe Tribe mixtape, Audio Push is taking their talents on the road for the newly-announced “The Rest Comes Later” Tour alongside female emcee Snow Tha Product.
The other week appeared to be a bit of a rough patch for Australian-bred artist Iggy Azalea. After a petition demanded the retraction of her Best Rap Song award from the BMAs, news circulated that she had cancelled her impending tour entirely.
Berner, along with the support of his Taylor Gang affiliates, has announced a new tour today which not only promotes his music but his Cookies brand too.
Is Iggy Azalea going through some things? The rapper recently pushed back her "Great Escape" tour due to "production delays," shortly after some of her guest artists dropped out.
Killer Mike and El-P have a busy summer and fall ahead of them.
Kehlani took a note from Drake last month, releasing her new mixtape, You Should Be Here, through iTunes. Shortly thereafter, she announced a deal with Atlantic Records, confirming her move to the big leagues.
Your Old Droog reunites with DJ Skizz today, who handled some production on his Kinison EP in February, for the very funky and jazz-influenced "Senseless Killn' II." The New York rapper is going to be taking his talents to other parts of the world after d
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,936 Views17 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"13,347 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4012,709 Views57 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot6,109 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"9,290 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,373 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,115 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,414 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,901 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,003 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,106 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,441 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”25,918 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,258 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,822 Views113 Comments