Kehlani took a note from Drake last month, releasing her new mixtape, You Should Be Here, through iTunes. Shortly thereafter, she announced a deal with Atlantic Records, confirming her move to the big leagues.
Your Old Droog reunites with DJ Skizz today, who handled some production on his Kinison EP in February, for the very funky and jazz-influenced "Senseless Killn' II." The New York rapper is going to be taking his talents to other parts of the world after d
iLoveMakonnen is currently on tour with two of his trustiest collaborators, Key! and the venerable hitmaker Sonny Digital, and while on the road, he's sharing his journey with us via a vlog.
Earl Sweatshirt will be bringing his loner-approved album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to the masses with his upcoming world tour.
Raekwon & Ghostface Killah Are Going On An "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" 20th Anniversary Tour May 12, 2015 at 12:36pm
Raekwon and Ghostface brought in the 15th(ish) anniversary of Raekwon's classic debut, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, with the stellar second installment (OB4CL2), and they have similarly big plans for the 20th anniversary.
As August Alsina, Omarion and Sevyn Streeter are all pretty prominent singers who hail from different corners of the R&B world, it's pretty crazy that Chris Brown has managed to release songs with all of them in the past year.
Earlier this year, PRhyme, Boldy James and Your Old Droog embarked on a nationwide tour together, bringing tastes of Detroit and New York to the rest of the country.
The summer concert season is quickly approaching, as we close out the month of April. It’s comparable to Christmas for avid music fans. It doesn’t get much better than beautiful weather complimented by beautiful people dancing to bass-laden tunes.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
With Offset still presumably behind bars after having his bond denied last week, Migos have just announced that they're postponing their previously-announced "Yung Rich Nation" tour.
After releasing the critically-adored Black Messiah, D'Angelo's third studio album and first in 14 years, the singer embarked on The Second Coming tour with his backing band The Vanguard, which took place solely in Europe.
Chance The Rapper hasn't had good luck with his health over the last couple of years. One year ago (nearly to the day, actually), the Chicago emcee announced that he would be cancelling some shows after suffering symptoms of tonsillitis and the flu.
Machine Gun Kelly is known to party pretty hard, and the U.S.A.'s polite neighbors couldn't manage to put a stop to his antics.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Before Future hits the road with Drizzy Drake for the Jungle Tour, it looks like he’s going to get a little practice in first with his very own "Monster Vs. Beast Mode" Tour.
Drake just meme-ified Coachella, and while he's planning to play a few festival dates throughout the summer (as well as his always eventful OVO Fest in Toronto), the 6 God has decided to go on a 6 (of course) date mini-tour in May. While the two have had
In an announcement that's sure to make Americans jealous, James Blake has shared the dates for three shows he's doing with none other than Frank Ocean, all taking place in the UK this weekend.
Goldlink has been working closely with Rick Rubin over the last little while, and fans are eager to see what the two creative forces have produced.
Returning today for the latest episode in their “Neighborhood” series, Complex went out West to Long Beach, California to catch up with one of the cities’ hottest rappers, Vince Staples.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"487 Views10 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals1,188 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour2,720 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,048 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop5,119 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"18,644 Views72 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With9,323 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family5,804 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged20,859 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"3,686 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden3,694 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes10,446 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,766 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"116,173 Views244 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"26,913 Views58 Comments