With Audio Push's "The Rest Comes Later" tour coming to an end, so are their tour vlogs. Today we're presenting fans with the final instalment in the lengthy vlog series (a total of thirteen episodes dropped on HNHH weekly).
News that Tyler, The Creator had been banned from entering the UK broke last week, and while some information was provided by both Tyler and his manager at the time (he's banned for 3 to 5 years, it was over lyrics from Bastard and Goblin), there wer
We're now just four days away from receiving Travi$ Scott's highly anticipated debut album, Rodeo.
Tomorrow, Mick Jenkins will begin a month-long tour with Stwo, as the Chicago rapper takes his new album Wave[s] on the road. The album has already been receiving quite positive reviews, and serves as a follow up to his mixtape The Water[s].
ASAP Rocky and Tyler, The Creator announced that they'd be heading out on a co-headlining tour a couple weeks back, but with only 13 dates scheduled, many fans were disappointed they couldn't make the shows.
It's now been a while since Big K.R.I.T. released his album Cadillactica, and although he hasn't announced plans for anew project, he'll be heading out on the road this Fall for a 38-city tour.
On September 18th, Mac Miller will release his new album GO:OD AM, and to promote it, he'll be hitting the road for a nationwide tour this Fall.
The Weeknd is going on tour. "The Madness" tour will hit 22 cities in the United States and Canada, starting off on November 3 in Toronto and wrapping up December 19 in Miami.
The Internet haven't been really heavy on the promotion for their recent album, Ego Death, but they're preparing to bring the album to fans across North America with a U.S./Canada tour.
It's Wednesday, which means we have a new episode of Audio Push's vlog series "Inside the Vibe." The duo first used the series as a way to give fans a BTS look at their Good Vibe Tribe mixtape, but they've continued the series as they tour for "The Rest Comes
Well here’s news we never wish to report. Two people have been reportedly shot and wounded outside the venue where J Cole’s "First Hills Drive" tour was performing at on Monday night in New Jersey.
Chief Keef's shortened hologram performance last week wasn't the end of his hologram venture. It was just the beginning.
Chance The Rapper closed day 3 of the Pitchfork Music Festival the other week, proving the rapper had been prepping SURF with the intention of performing it live.
Well here’s some good news for Earl Sweatshirt fans. The Odd Future member is taking his talents on the road in support of his latest album, I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t go Outside.
With Dirty Sprite 2 set to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts later this week, Future is out on the road for a free, 4-city tour showing appreciation to those responsible for that.
Earlier in the week Mick Jenkins hit us with "Get Up Get Down," a taste off his upcoming album Wave[s]. The project serves as a follow up to The Water[s], however unlike The Water[s], this will be released commercially via Cinematic Music Group.
With the Straight Outta Compton film right around the corner, there's been a lot of talk about N.W.A. in recent months, and a few of the members even reunited on stage. Apparently, the studio behind the movie is looking to launch an official N.W.A.
Tech N9ne's Strange Music label has evolved into something bigger than he ever could have imagined.
Vic Mensa just announced a rock solid slate of summer tour dates. After hitting the Pitchfork Festival stage in his hometown of Chicago this weekend, he'll start the tour for real on August 8 at the Mad Decent Block Party in Brooklyn.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension1,767 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around4,856 Views30 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date1,981 Views18 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"3,856 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,322 Views47 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,591 Views23 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,082 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See22,002 Views147 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,291 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum23,296 Views133 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,640 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby23,385 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,793 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,487 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works584 Views0 Comments