In September, Drake appeared on the cover of the FADER 100 issue, his first magazine cover (and interview) since his infamous February 2014 Rolling Stone cover story that led to a spat with Jay Z.
OVO Sound Radio is back tonight with its 10th episode. The last episode was two weeks ago, on Halloween, and included a mini-mix from grime emcee Skepta and an extended mix from DJ Khaled.
Drake's third album of 2015 -- and his most anticipated, as both IYRTITL and WATTBA were surprise releases -- appears to be around the corner.
Uh-oh, drama's brewing up north. PReign just called out Tory Lanez on Instagram before quickly deleting his post. There's a screenshot in the above gallery, and as you can see, Reign wrote, "Hey!! Kid with all the beads on.
Rumors of a Drake and Future collaborative project have been spreading over the last few days, and when Drake showed up to Future's performance at the Ryerson University orientation concert in Toronto, it seemed some kind of announcement could be made.
Slang is an important part of hip-hop culture, sometimes originating first as part of lyrics (think 'yolo') before later transcending to everyday use, often times, transcending generations, meaning, even your mom is capable of throwing out the word 'yolo' ever
Drake loves to play tastemaker, especially when he's broadcasting the up and coming sounds of his hometown for all of the hip hop world to hear. Social media and now OVO Sound radio are his primary platforms for spotlighting promising Toronto artists.
Sad news today from Toronto. Mississauga rapper Redway has been reported dead after a single-vehicle car crash occurred near the city's Pearson International Airport this morning.
Although Norm Kelly advised against it, Meek Mill headed to the Six last night for a stop on "The Pinkprint" tour with Nicki Minaj.
Last night we had a bit unexpected excitement, when Meek Mill went off on our twitter timelines, dissing Drake in the process. As for what triggered the rant in the first place, it seems like Meek feels as though he's not getting the respect he deserves.
In the past, we've known Toronto's Jimmy Prime as Jimmy Johnson, a prmising young talent from the 6 who's put in work with Eric Dingus, Danny Seth and many more. Today, he announces a name change and shares a new seven track project called Block Boy.
Toronto mayor John Tory may be a little more competent than the infamous Rob Ford, but he still has his moments.
Toronto citizens have been pretty apathetic about their city hosting the Pan Am Games over the last week, but a new announcement could get people a little more interested.
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
Honey Cocaine quietly unveiled her new project, The Gift Rap last week, putting the 5-song set up on iTunes as well as a SoundCloud stream.
In 2014, the Canadian government awarded Drake's OVO Fest $300,000, but, this year, it looks like funding for the Toronto festival will have to come out of OVO's pockets.
Drake Distances Himself & OVO From "Homecoming" Film [Update: Drake Now Being Sued] Mar 18, 2015 at 09:49pm
Recently, news has been circulating of a Drake film called "Homecoming: The Lost Footage." A trailer surfaced for the film, which consists of footage from a 2009 concert at Toronto's Sound Academy, documenting a pre-Young Money Drizzy.
Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
Drake broke the Internet two nights ago by unexpectedly releasing his brand new mixtape If You're Reading This It's Too Late. It looks like Drake did the cover art himself, writing out the mixtape title in all caps above the signature 6-God prayer hands.
Leave it to KanyeToThe to unearth yet another nugget of information about one of the planets biggest rappers.
We all know how Drake likes to put on for his hometown of Toronto, Canada, especially when it comes to getting ink'd up.
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"1,521 Views10 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 402,484 Views25 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot2,577 Views25 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"4,675 Views58 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection1,818 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"5,660 Views34 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,109 Views20 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine4,498 Views38 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year12,254 Views176 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days20,465 Views233 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,113 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”22,357 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2221,271 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,014 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,355 Views3 Comments