Sad news today from Toronto. Mississauga rapper Redway has been reported dead after a single-vehicle car crash occurred near the city's Pearson International Airport this morning.
Although Norm Kelly advised against it, Meek Mill headed to the Six last night for a stop on "The Pinkprint" tour with Nicki Minaj.
Kanye West was the headliner at last night's closing ceremony for the Pan Am Games in Toronto, as we reported. The rapper, who performed alongside Pitbull and Serena Ryder, was apparently experiencing issues with his mic through out his set.
Last night we had a bit unexpected excitement, when Meek Mill went off on our twitter timelines, dissing Drake in the process. As for what triggered the rant in the first place, it seems like Meek feels as though he's not getting the respect he deserves.
In the past, we've known Toronto's Jimmy Prime as Jimmy Johnson, a prmising young talent from the 6 who's put in work with Eric Dingus, Danny Seth and many more. Today, he announces a name change and shares a new seven track project called Block Boy.
Toronto mayor John Tory may be a little more competent than the infamous Rob Ford, but he still has his moments.
Toronto citizens have been pretty apathetic about their city hosting the Pan Am Games over the last week, but a new announcement could get people a little more interested.
We haven't heard from Knocka since last fall, when he got Maino and Chinx together for a big remix of "Dance Like a Stripper." Today, the Harlem emcee is back, starting his 2015 run in a big way by getting one of the hottest talents outta Toronto, Tory Lanez,
During the making of Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late (which just surpassed J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive in sales, by the way), his friend Travis Savoury was locked up on human trafficking charges.
Belly just dropped off his new Up For Days project, featuring appearances from The Weeknd, French Montana, Travi$ Scott and Juelz Santana, and along with it comes a video for opening track "Came From Nothing." Watch the song's wintry visuals abo
This past Wednesday Jazz Cartier released Marauding in Paradise, his first full-length offering since he stepped onto the scene in 2013 and his most ambitious project to date. The mixtape is entirely produced by Cartier's longtime producer Lantz.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC132,983 Views514 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks75,742 Views132 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour29,769 Views32 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,968 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,490 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery20,568 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest16,057 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked23,645 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,141 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram55,540 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album16,477 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados11,938 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,040 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,421 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,273 Views0 Comments