Check out Lookin at Me, the latest track from Toni Braxton, featuring Sean Paul which dropped on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010. Toni Braxton's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Lookin at Me has further strengthened that fact.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine138 Views3 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group702 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist8,999 Views36 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,270 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,516 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,407 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,840 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,519 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,803 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,805 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,379 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,351 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,482 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,829 Views138 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,231 Views94 Comments