R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music6,852 Views13 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles6,740 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL21,490 Views38 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?10,622 Views50 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,655 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks4,287 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,443 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,139 Views20 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,907 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram25,821 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,895 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game7,319 Views27 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,227 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,376 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,174 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views