While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
Check out Lookin at Me, the latest track from Toni Braxton, featuring Sean Paul which dropped on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010. Toni Braxton's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Lookin at Me has further strengthened that fact.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth1,222 Views5 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,555 Views15 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,778 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,458 Views36 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,315 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,728 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,228 Views23 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"15,324 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,698 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date58,014 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,024 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,140 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,143 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,678 Views18 Comments