Check out Lookin at Me, the latest track from Toni Braxton, featuring Sean Paul which dropped on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010. Toni Braxton's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Lookin at Me has further strengthened that fact.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 2,458 Views19 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)2,841 Views5 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week27,093 Views151 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker4,469 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash13,371 Views42 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade20,706 Views43 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill14,814 Views50 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash16,410 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music45,287 Views215 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,314 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,463 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,158 Views157 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,809 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,453 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,346 Views128 Comments