While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
Check out Lookin at Me, the latest track from Toni Braxton, featuring Sean Paul which dropped on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010. Toni Braxton's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Lookin at Me has further strengthened that fact.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces1,652 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample3,650 Views15 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show7,617 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."8,846 Views23 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record19,959 Views115 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz14,340 Views121 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,537 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."23,504 Views26 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,362 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"9,411 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,814 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,891 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,739 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,993 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,401 Views10 Comments
You may also like...