As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together0 Views0 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist435 Views6 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label1,309 Views9 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season952 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans1,965 Views17 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,042 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,603 Views72 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,815 Views68 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,944 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,277 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,966 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,878 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,007 Views28 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,689 Views47 Comments