As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?9,805 Views29 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview53,660 Views77 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,883 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"53,209 Views150 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"73,585 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,343 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,745 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,127 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,112 Views73 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,698 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 72,807 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,873 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"80,672 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,167 Views4 Comments
You may also like...