As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour1,618 Views3 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"2,203 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop3,523 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"15,701 Views57 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With7,809 Views22 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family4,788 Views21 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged18,134 Views35 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"3,121 Views4 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden3,197 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes9,193 Views29 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,507 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"104,953 Views216 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"22,985 Views58 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight70,615 Views195 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2417,510 Views7 Comments