As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”1,711 Views10 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks4,741 Views18 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years45,735 Views147 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,834 Views44 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 265,339 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract8,635 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?29,256 Views100 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West17,248 Views87 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,593 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace16,904 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz6,045 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,997 Views28 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,798 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged29,662 Views106 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,449 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal502 Views