As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,881 Views32 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,699 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings15,774 Views66 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,927 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album6,114 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,743 Views17 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,256 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,410 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up18,609 Views84 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors10,655 Views35 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video9,233 Views27 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,244 Views20 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,942 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label22,710 Views77 Comments