As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support3,815 Views65 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists14,814 Views128 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company14,590 Views43 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"10,090 Views30 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac8,153 Views74 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work22,957 Views83 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,827 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,401 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,950 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,150 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,569 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views20,188 Views143 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,705 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,733 Views9 Comments