As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 819 Views5 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record13,286 Views118 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9723,595 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,281 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 269,918 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,901 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,083 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,256 Views25 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,711 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,417 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,917 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,651 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,177 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,072 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,673 Views27 Comments