As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2811,898 Views10 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K16,756 Views38 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"11,387 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music7,939 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol14,400 Views35 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,720 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,051 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,723 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage17,168 Views40 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single11,008 Views35 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan13,230 Views32 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More24,172 Views47 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"4,139 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners12,100 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"60,726 Views148 Comments