As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]764 Views4 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account16,488 Views46 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,525 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,497 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,775 Views20 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,754 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,600 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana44,504 Views145 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,200 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,633 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta43,526 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,932 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,178 Views24 Comments
You may also like...