As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss7,668 Views24 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 21,406 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal51,460 Views139 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release4,712 Views56 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 6,686 Views54 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,402 Views23 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20156,205 Views22 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter5,243 Views19 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,532 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,038 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets10,793 Views50 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight12,634 Views39 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release9,705 Views27 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q12,314 Views37 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter7,993 Views69 Comments
You may also like...