As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark4,790 Views23 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"9,622 Views41 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece24,650 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,288 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak42,893 Views107 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,085 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women72,857 Views117 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay17,868 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,766 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,732 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,262 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,663 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,412 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,147 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,195 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video896 Views