As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
R'n'b singer Toni Braxton announced her retirement from music recently. She was a guest on Wendy Williams' T.V. show and explained her retirement, saying she's falling out of love with music.What do y'all think of this video?
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"5,337 Views77 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?13,867 Views114 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,770 Views19 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,845 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,219 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group13,913 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist21,387 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,646 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,210 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,517 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,259 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,346 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,019 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,201 Views25 Comments