Got a night cap for you, folks. "Oh, Woah" is the latest offering from Lakewood, California mainstay Jetpack Jones, featuring PeaceLife representative Tone Oliver with production from Apocalyps. It doesn't get much chiller than this.
Quotable Lyrics"Takin' over, Invader Zim ain't fittin in The spot full, but I brought friends, they gettin' in We got trees and papers, inhale these potent vapors Got blunts in every flavor, smokin' loud so fuck the neighbors The homie Tone said Love Is Ba
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account3 Views0 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,182 Views22 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,046 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media5,876 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,515 Views40 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address25,091 Views140 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana36,111 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,581 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo50,248 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,106 Views93 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,820 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,656 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,282 Views26 Comments
You may also like...