To celebrate International Peace Day, Tone Oliver and Jetpack Jones have shared a video for their collaborative track "Something Good." We got the audio just five days ago, so the duo have turned these visuals around pretty quick.
"Peace Life is a collective of individuals who like to live their life peacefully, you know? We're not about no bullshit. We're about productivity, we're about progression, we're about peaceful living, we're about having fun and being happy."
Got a night cap for you, folks. "Oh, Woah" is the latest offering from Lakewood, California mainstay Jetpack Jones, featuring PeaceLife representative Tone Oliver with production from Apocalyps. It doesn't get much chiller than this.
A new self-titled project from Californian rap duo / PeaceLife affiliates BEeFF (Bertran Evan And Every Fucking Female). The 13-track EP features guest appearances from Tone Oliver, Issa Rae, Jetpack Jones, Marvel The Gr8, enimaL ThYrd, Alexander Mac, Cha
Video evidence of Tone Oliver and MANN's first Love Is Back event, which will be followed by another on the evening of January 28th at Los Globos in Los Angeles (3040 Sunset Boulevard, to be exact.) Guest appearances will include Lanaa Mak, VerBS, Hugh Augusti
"The GodFather Theory" is the latest visual from emerging Californian emcee and PeaceLife soldier Tone Oliver. The cut was included on his recent "Live And Let Die" project, which is available in our mixtape section.
Quotable Lyrics"Takin' over, Invader Zim ain't fittin in The spot full, but I brought friends, they gettin' in We got trees and papers, inhale these potent vapors Got blunts in every flavor, smokin' loud so fuck the neighbors The homie Tone said Love Is Ba
Check out Live And Let Die , a new mixtape from Tone Oliver that saw the light of day on Saturday, November 16th, 2013. Tone Oliver's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Live And Let Die has further strengthened that fact.
The latest visual from DalTUn/PeaceLife/FaceGang emcee duo BEeFF, from their highly anticipated "#BEeFF" project. Directed by BEeFF, edited by Tony Oliver and produced by Daltun.Was the inclusion of Tone Oliver a good call?
"I look in the mirror and see a miracle." Tone Oliver is a rising emcee affiliated with Mann's #PeaceLife movement. This is the first visual from his upcoming album "Live & Let Die", produced by Martamius and directed/edited by The Highly Regarded.
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz1,355 Views13 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers515 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."5,911 Views14 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"2,173 Views8 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"5,036 Views32 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,335 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,117 Views6 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award9,580 Views84 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 7,653 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,006 Views9 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,075 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,213 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"20,384 Views185 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video2,174 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,763 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight569 Views