To celebrate International Peace Day, Tone Oliver and Jetpack Jones have shared a video for their collaborative track "Something Good." We got the audio just five days ago, so the duo have turned these visuals around pretty quick.
"Peace Life is a collective of individuals who like to live their life peacefully, you know? We're not about no bullshit. We're about productivity, we're about progression, we're about peaceful living, we're about having fun and being happy."
Got a night cap for you, folks. "Oh, Woah" is the latest offering from Lakewood, California mainstay Jetpack Jones, featuring PeaceLife representative Tone Oliver with production from Apocalyps. It doesn't get much chiller than this.
A new self-titled project from Californian rap duo / PeaceLife affiliates BEeFF (Bertran Evan And Every Fucking Female). The 13-track EP features guest appearances from Tone Oliver, Issa Rae, Jetpack Jones, Marvel The Gr8, enimaL ThYrd, Alexander Mac, Cha
Video evidence of Tone Oliver and MANN's first Love Is Back event, which will be followed by another on the evening of January 28th at Los Globos in Los Angeles (3040 Sunset Boulevard, to be exact.) Guest appearances will include Lanaa Mak, VerBS, Hugh Augusti
"The GodFather Theory" is the latest visual from emerging Californian emcee and PeaceLife soldier Tone Oliver. The cut was included on his recent "Live And Let Die" project, which is available in our mixtape section.
Quotable Lyrics"Takin' over, Invader Zim ain't fittin in The spot full, but I brought friends, they gettin' in We got trees and papers, inhale these potent vapors Got blunts in every flavor, smokin' loud so fuck the neighbors The homie Tone said Love Is Ba
Check out Live And Let Die , a new mixtape from Tone Oliver that saw the light of day on Saturday, November 16th, 2013. Tone Oliver's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Live And Let Die has further strengthened that fact.
The latest visual from DalTUn/PeaceLife/FaceGang emcee duo BEeFF, from their highly anticipated "#BEeFF" project. Directed by BEeFF, edited by Tony Oliver and produced by Daltun.Was the inclusion of Tone Oliver a good call?
"I look in the mirror and see a miracle." Tone Oliver is a rising emcee affiliated with Mann's #PeaceLife movement. This is the first visual from his upcoming album "Live & Let Die", produced by Martamius and directed/edited by The Highly Regarded.
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”2,712 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail23,088 Views78 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder18,857 Views60 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week35,874 Views193 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,683 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic13,735 Views47 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"4,733 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"20,278 Views139 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,294 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged14,525 Views51 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,888 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs6,831 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time6,789 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"17,575 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC22,890 Views52 Comments