To celebrate International Peace Day, Tone Oliver and Jetpack Jones have shared a video for their collaborative track "Something Good." We got the audio just five days ago, so the duo have turned these visuals around pretty quick.
"Peace Life is a collective of individuals who like to live their life peacefully, you know? We're not about no bullshit. We're about productivity, we're about progression, we're about peaceful living, we're about having fun and being happy."
Got a night cap for you, folks. "Oh, Woah" is the latest offering from Lakewood, California mainstay Jetpack Jones, featuring PeaceLife representative Tone Oliver with production from Apocalyps. It doesn't get much chiller than this.
A new self-titled project from Californian rap duo / PeaceLife affiliates BEeFF (Bertran Evan And Every Fucking Female). The 13-track EP features guest appearances from Tone Oliver, Issa Rae, Jetpack Jones, Marvel The Gr8, enimaL ThYrd, Alexander Mac, Cha
Video evidence of Tone Oliver and MANN's first Love Is Back event, which will be followed by another on the evening of January 28th at Los Globos in Los Angeles (3040 Sunset Boulevard, to be exact.) Guest appearances will include Lanaa Mak, VerBS, Hugh Augusti
"The GodFather Theory" is the latest visual from emerging Californian emcee and PeaceLife soldier Tone Oliver. The cut was included on his recent "Live And Let Die" project, which is available in our mixtape section.
Quotable Lyrics"Takin' over, Invader Zim ain't fittin in The spot full, but I brought friends, they gettin' in We got trees and papers, inhale these potent vapors Got blunts in every flavor, smokin' loud so fuck the neighbors The homie Tone said Love Is Ba
Check out Live And Let Die , a new mixtape from Tone Oliver that saw the light of day on Saturday, November 16th, 2013. Tone Oliver's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Live And Let Die has further strengthened that fact.
The latest visual from DalTUn/PeaceLife/FaceGang emcee duo BEeFF, from their highly anticipated "#BEeFF" project. Directed by BEeFF, edited by Tony Oliver and produced by Daltun.Was the inclusion of Tone Oliver a good call?
"I look in the mirror and see a miracle." Tone Oliver is a rising emcee affiliated with Mann's #PeaceLife movement. This is the first visual from his upcoming album "Live & Let Die", produced by Martamius and directed/edited by The Highly Regarded.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal3,734 Views27 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"2,618 Views12 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"11,494 Views64 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,125 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date29,333 Views179 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,000 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,184 Views20 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"3,510 Views14 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness7,503 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed7,445 Views43 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party7,626 Views42 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,345 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,753 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs7,583 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,072 Views14 Comments