Kanye West Attacks A Photographer At LAX [Update: Cher Applauds Kanye For His Actions] Jul 21, 2013 at 04:14 PM
As reported by the omnipresent TMZ, it looks like Kanye West has attacked another member of the paparazzi after being swarmed by a group of them at LAX. An eyewitness claims that Kanye was leaving a terminal when approximately five of them surrounded him a
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
Jeezy was reportedly arrested Friday for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats. The charges stem from an alleged incident in 2012 in which Jeezy got into a physical altercation with his son.
Gucci Mane's lengthy Twitter rant will not be the peak of his erratic behavior this week. The Zone 6 rapper was taken into custody at 12:05 AM this morning after his Neighbor reported his irregular behavior to police.
ASAP Rocky Charged After Allegedly Slapping Female Fan [Update: Rocky Avoids Charges] Oct 17, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Earlier this summer, some footage surfaced which seemingly depicted ASAP Rocky slapping a female fan at a show in Australia. Today, an assault charge was filed against Rocky - for an unrelated, but very similar incident.
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling is catching quite a tongue-lashing from rappers, after a recording of him expressing extremely racist views hit the internet earlier today, telling his girlfriend that she should not bring black people to his games.
Coolio Teams Up With PornHub For New Music Video [Update: Coolio Denies Any Partnership] Jul 24, 2014 at 04:55 PM
For readers who have been craving some new Coolio music in their life, today is your lucky day. Along with a new music video, the "Gangsta's Paradise" emcee is promising fans that new music is on its way.
Tyga Sued For Allegedly Stealing 100k Worth Of Jewelry, Fires Back At Jeweler Sep 4, 2013 at 07:51 PM
A jeweler who goes by Jason of Beverly Hills has filed a lawsuit, accusing Tyga of stealing a watch and chain from him. Jason says that Tyga agreed to pay $28,275 for a diamond pantheon watch on August 2012, and never paid up.
Gucci Mane has seen his share of legal troubles, but while he's been in and out of jail for a large part of his career, his latest arrest certainly appeared to be his most serious.
Rihanna Claims She Was "Effectively Bankrupt" In 2009 [Update: Rihanna Wins Lawsuit] Feb 17, 2014 at 01:28 PM
Rihanna is doing pretty well for herself, so it comes as a shock that the singer says she had hit a point where she was "effectively bankrupt" back in 2009.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04 AM
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
If you're someone who constantly ends up on TMZ for shoving women, getting too drunk at a BET Awards after-party and, y'know, beating up your girlfriend, you might think the best solution is not doing those things, at least in public.
For everyone wanting to find out more details about Kevin Gates fucking his cousin (I see you), TMZ has got you.
Lil Wayne’s “I’m Good” Tweet Not Sent From Hospital, Wayne Reportedly Remains In ICU [Update: Mack Maine Unsure Who Sent Tweet] Mar 18, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Amidst the dichotomy of reports regarding Lil Wayne’s recent seizures and state of health, we now have a new a report that is sure to stir up more confusion. According to Nibletz.com founder Kyle Sandler, Lil Wayne’s “I’m good everybody.
There was much conflict in the reports concerning Lil Wayne's hospitalization last night.
Entertainment tabloids have a habit of reporting first and asking questions later. Most of the time, their "journalism" goes without consequence. As long as "sources say," magazines will publish.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks2,142 Views16 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks2,354 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"9,190 Views30 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown19,653 Views36 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts16,242 Views35 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son9,813 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.14,893 Views33 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"24,272 Views111 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,557 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 879 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,005 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,668 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,142 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,392 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,835 Views89 Comments
You may also like...