Unfortunately, a fair amount of talented hip-hop artists have passed away over the years. There's no easy way around it, but fame and fortune sometimes take the ultimate toll on an individual.
TLC Create Kickstarter To Fund "Final" Album [Update: TLC Exceeds Kickstarter Goal] Jan 23, 2015 at 04:42pm
Save for their greatest hits compilation 20, which was released in 2013, '90s R&B stars TLC haven't dropped an album since 2002's 3D, which came just seven months after the tragic death of member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
In a classic case of "young people nowadays...," the remaining members of TLC (Chilli & T-Boz) have taken aim at younger pop stars who use sexually suggestive images to draw attention to themselves on social media.
Well, it looks like DJ Khaled will in fact not be suffering from success with his latest album. His second week on the charts finds him plummeting more than 20 spots, and moving less than 10,000 units.
Last week we saw several independent rappers make their debut on the charts (sort of-- some of them didn't sell enough to actually chart, yet), but this week we return to the big guns, like Drake and DJ Khaled.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
J. Cole's already fulfilled a childhood dream of working with TLC on his recent hit "Crooked Smile," and according to the NC rapper, another collaboration with Chilli and T-Boz may be in the works.
One of the most iconic '90s r'n'b groups, TLC, are sharing their ups and downs in the music industry for VH1's upcoming biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story." The film which premieres on October 21st will come complete with some of the group's biggest hits, fo
After jumping on J. Cole's hit record "Crooked Smile" and making an appearance at last week's OVO Fest, TLC is definitely on their way to a strong comeback. All this TLC must mean one thing, that there's new music on the way.
J. Cole Says Rumored Tracklist For "Born Sinner" Is False & Speaks On "Crooked Smile" With TLC May 31, 2013 at 11:36am
J. Cole's upcoming album seems to be getting more and more anticipated with every leak and interview he does. The rapper is definitely confident in his sophomore effort, choosing to go against Kanye West on June 18th.
Yesterday we found out that J. Cole enlisted the help of TLC's T-Boz and Chilli on his upcoming album, Born Sinner, and that he's the only one rapping on his album. However, J. Cole wouldn't share any more details other than that.
TLC Will Reunite For Mixtape Festival 2013 [Update: TLC Working On New Music With Drake, Ne-Yo, & J.Cole] Apr 30, 2013 at 09:53pm
Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas are coming together once again as TLC to perform at VH1's upcoming Mixtape Festival 2013.
Lil Mama has not been making a lot of noise recently. The Brooklyn emcee had a major hit with "Lip Gloss" a couple years back, as well as a stint on "America's Best Dance Crew", but has otherwise flown under the radar.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support1,293 Views21 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists10,788 Views106 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company12,627 Views42 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"7,993 Views29 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac7,054 Views69 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work20,267 Views77 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,589 Views19 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,214 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,350 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,020 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,432 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views19,108 Views141 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,436 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,697 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,643 Views