Unfortunately, a fair amount of talented hip-hop artists have passed away over the years. There's no easy way around it, but fame and fortune sometimes take the ultimate toll on an individual.
TLC Create Kickstarter To Fund "Final" Album [Update: TLC Exceeds Kickstarter Goal] Jan 23, 2015 at 04:42pm
Save for their greatest hits compilation 20, which was released in 2013, '90s R&B stars TLC haven't dropped an album since 2002's 3D, which came just seven months after the tragic death of member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
In a classic case of "young people nowadays...," the remaining members of TLC (Chilli & T-Boz) have taken aim at younger pop stars who use sexually suggestive images to draw attention to themselves on social media.
Well, it looks like DJ Khaled will in fact not be suffering from success with his latest album. His second week on the charts finds him plummeting more than 20 spots, and moving less than 10,000 units.
Last week we saw several independent rappers make their debut on the charts (sort of-- some of them didn't sell enough to actually chart, yet), but this week we return to the big guns, like Drake and DJ Khaled.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
J. Cole's already fulfilled a childhood dream of working with TLC on his recent hit "Crooked Smile," and according to the NC rapper, another collaboration with Chilli and T-Boz may be in the works.
One of the most iconic '90s r'n'b groups, TLC, are sharing their ups and downs in the music industry for VH1's upcoming biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story." The film which premieres on October 21st will come complete with some of the group's biggest hits, fo
After jumping on J. Cole's hit record "Crooked Smile" and making an appearance at last week's OVO Fest, TLC is definitely on their way to a strong comeback. All this TLC must mean one thing, that there's new music on the way.
J. Cole Says Rumored Tracklist For "Born Sinner" Is False & Speaks On "Crooked Smile" With TLC May 31, 2013 at 11:36am
J. Cole's upcoming album seems to be getting more and more anticipated with every leak and interview he does. The rapper is definitely confident in his sophomore effort, choosing to go against Kanye West on June 18th.
Yesterday we found out that J. Cole enlisted the help of TLC's T-Boz and Chilli on his upcoming album, Born Sinner, and that he's the only one rapping on his album. However, J. Cole wouldn't share any more details other than that.
TLC Will Reunite For Mixtape Festival 2013 [Update: TLC Working On New Music With Drake, Ne-Yo, & J.Cole] Apr 30, 2013 at 09:53pm
Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas are coming together once again as TLC to perform at VH1's upcoming Mixtape Festival 2013.
Lil Mama has not been making a lot of noise recently. The Brooklyn emcee had a major hit with "Lip Gloss" a couple years back, as well as a stint on "America's Best Dance Crew", but has otherwise flown under the radar.
- Wale Announces Upcoming “Go-Go” Album866 Views9 Comments
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion12,603 Views48 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"12,374 Views93 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,479 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"15,788 Views50 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL16,756 Views76 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram12,907 Views20 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj13,901 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip5,749 Views21 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,032 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex12,004 Views66 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,773 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,568 Views20 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members4,264 Views0 Comments
You may also like...