Unfortunately, a fair amount of talented hip-hop artists have passed away over the years. There's no easy way around it, but fame and fortune sometimes take the ultimate toll on an individual.
TLC Create Kickstarter To Fund "Final" Album [Update: TLC Exceeds Kickstarter Goal] Jan 23, 2015 at 04:42pm
Save for their greatest hits compilation 20, which was released in 2013, '90s R&B stars TLC haven't dropped an album since 2002's 3D, which came just seven months after the tragic death of member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
In a classic case of "young people nowadays...," the remaining members of TLC (Chilli & T-Boz) have taken aim at younger pop stars who use sexually suggestive images to draw attention to themselves on social media.
Well, it looks like DJ Khaled will in fact not be suffering from success with his latest album. His second week on the charts finds him plummeting more than 20 spots, and moving less than 10,000 units.
Last week we saw several independent rappers make their debut on the charts (sort of-- some of them didn't sell enough to actually chart, yet), but this week we return to the big guns, like Drake and DJ Khaled.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
With the release of the VH1 TLC biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story," the r'n'b group drops a new visual for their single "Meant To Be" featured in the film, and on the compilation album "20." The video is a mix of vintage footage and studio footage.Check out
The TLC biopic for VH1 finally aired last night, and if you missed it you can check out a full stream above, which documents the rise to fame of T-Boz, Chilli, and Left Eye, who were played by Keke Palmer, Lil’ Mama, and Drew Sidora respectively.
TLC are doing promo for their upcoming biopic VH1 movie, and they payed a visit to The Breakfast Club, where they discuss their origins and their come-up, the new film and more. Peep TLC On The Breakfast Club, the latest visual from TLC.
J. Cole's already fulfilled a childhood dream of working with TLC on his recent hit "Crooked Smile," and according to the NC rapper, another collaboration with Chilli and T-Boz may be in the works.
One of the most iconic '90s r'n'b groups, TLC, are sharing their ups and downs in the music industry for VH1's upcoming biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story." The film which premieres on October 21st will come complete with some of the group's biggest hits, fo
After jumping on J. Cole's hit record "Crooked Smile" and making an appearance at last week's OVO Fest, TLC is definitely on their way to a strong comeback. All this TLC must mean one thing, that there's new music on the way.
J. Cole Says Rumored Tracklist For "Born Sinner" Is False & Speaks On "Crooked Smile" With TLC May 31, 2013 at 11:36am
J. Cole's upcoming album seems to be getting more and more anticipated with every leak and interview he does. The rapper is definitely confident in his sophomore effort, choosing to go against Kanye West on June 18th.
Yesterday we found out that J. Cole enlisted the help of TLC's T-Boz and Chilli on his upcoming album, Born Sinner, and that he's the only one rapping on his album. However, J. Cole wouldn't share any more details other than that.
Yesterday we found out J. Cole has no rap features on his upcoming "Born Sinner" album, but there is a TLC feature. In this interview, Cole explains how the feature came together.Can you dig it? Did y'all catch J. Cole's latest visual for J.
TLC Will Reunite For Mixtape Festival 2013 [Update: TLC Working On New Music With Drake, Ne-Yo, & J.Cole] Apr 30, 2013 at 09:53pm
Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas are coming together once again as TLC to perform at VH1's upcoming Mixtape Festival 2013.
Lil Mama has not been making a lot of noise recently. The Brooklyn emcee had a major hit with "Lip Gloss" a couple years back, as well as a stint on "America's Best Dance Crew", but has otherwise flown under the radar.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled1,498 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears4,144 Views20 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon17,006 Views72 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"11,712 Views48 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"13,743 Views25 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th12,634 Views28 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"8,091 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show9,915 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,735 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday10,245 Views33 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month11,167 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show23,904 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,774 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj70,817 Views254 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal154,654 Views867 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video1,358 Views