Drake's growing OVO roster will have a busy year, having already announced upcoming projects for Majid Jordan and PARTYNEXTDOOR, we now have the title of Drizzy's studio album to follow up Nothing Was The Same-- Views From The 6.
Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album Title [Update: Announcement Reportedly Fake] May 10, 2014 at 01:17pm
Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city made a huge impact on the rap game upon its release, and while the rapper has remained a looming presence since its release ("Control" anyone?), anticipation has remained for the follow-up to his debut.
K. Michelle Announces New Album "Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart (AWBAH)" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Nov 3, 2014 at 11:37am
K. Michelle will be following up 2013's Rebellious Soul with a mouthful of an album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, or AWBAH for short.
Kid Cudi Announces Title For His New EP [Update: EP Slated To Drop Next Month] Jan 18, 2014 at 07:15pm
Kid Cudi got plenty of fans pumped in October when he announced that he would be recording a Man On The Moon 3 album as well as a prelude EP to arrive prior to the album.
Wiz Khalifa Says "Blacc Hollywood" Spelling Is An Attempt To "Get Away From The Color" Jul 18, 2014 at 07:38pm
Wiz Khalifa will be releasing his long-awaited follow up to O.N.I.F.C. in August, and while he's already provided us with the cover and tracklist for the project, Wiz provided some insight on the title of the album during an interview with VladTV.
Despite a considerable hiatus, Trey Songz has reemerged in a big way these last few months. He's released a ton of new freestyles, as well as a hit single with DJ Mustard, and most recently, a new banger with Jeezy.
Mac Miller announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a new mixtape on Mother's Day aka May 11th. The rapper even debuted new music off the mixtape for the crowd, although didn't reveal a project title at the time.
Game's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
Lil Boosie is just about everywhere these days, and following interview with The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, Boosie's next stop was visiting BET's 106 & Park last night.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
It looks like things have taken a different course since Tip last talked about his trilogy albums.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
Dom Kennedy took to twitter last night and announced the title of his next album will be Get Home Safely.Outside of the title, Get Home Safely, Dom Kennedy mentioned that the album will be dropping this Summer of 2013.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
There are a lot of feelings and emotions one might experience while listening to a 2 Chainz album, but Tity 2 Necklace has one form of escapism in mind for his new album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
B.o.B has been prepping his third studio album, and teasing us with music along the way, like "Headband" with 2 Chainz. Most recently, he dropped off a new song and music video for the LP, called "Through My Head."
Casey Veggies is prepping the release of his debut album for later this year, and on Wednesday he paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while out in NYC and accidentally spilled the news of the project’s official title.
Earlier this year, Young Thug and Bloody Jay came together to form Black Portland, and it now looks as if Lupe Fiasco and producer Symbolyc One will be claiming some international territory, with the announcement of their upcoming project, Black Vietnam.
Action Bronson has been known to troll us in the past. Last August, the rapper announced an album title (Romanian Waitresses), which he later clarified was a joke following its circulation onto rap blogs across the web.
Timbaland continues to iron out the details of his fourth studio album, and once again its gone through a name change. Previously called Textbook Timbo (and before that, Rebirth), the album is now going to be called Opera Noir.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 303,091 Views21 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,497 Views16 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,297 Views35 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More17,931 Views33 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,489 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,876 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same38,901 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,288 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,814 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,727 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,023 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,096 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,218 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,368 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,716 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)324 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,644 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,429 Views