Drake's growing OVO roster will have a busy year, having already announced upcoming projects for Majid Jordan and PARTYNEXTDOOR, we now have the title of Drizzy's studio album to follow up Nothing Was The Same-- Views From The 6.
Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album Title [Update: Announcement Reportedly Fake] May 10, 2014 at 01:17pm
Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city made a huge impact on the rap game upon its release, and while the rapper has remained a looming presence since its release ("Control" anyone?), anticipation has remained for the follow-up to his debut.
K. Michelle Announces New Album "Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart (AWBAH)" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Nov 3, 2014 at 11:37am
K. Michelle will be following up 2013's Rebellious Soul with a mouthful of an album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, or AWBAH for short.
Kid Cudi Announces Title For His New EP [Update: EP Slated To Drop Next Month] Jan 18, 2014 at 07:15pm
Kid Cudi got plenty of fans pumped in October when he announced that he would be recording a Man On The Moon 3 album as well as a prelude EP to arrive prior to the album.
Chris Brown's lat album, X, suffered unexpected delays when Chris found himself in-and-out of rehab and eventually serving a minor jail sentence.
Wiz Khalifa Says "Blacc Hollywood" Spelling Is An Attempt To "Get Away From The Color" Jul 18, 2014 at 07:38pm
Wiz Khalifa will be releasing his long-awaited follow up to O.N.I.F.C. in August, and while he's already provided us with the cover and tracklist for the project, Wiz provided some insight on the title of the album during an interview with VladTV.
After killing the charts & airwaves these past six months with hit singles like “Trap Queen,” “679,” & “My Way,” Fetty Wap is finally ready to drop off his highly anticipated debut album next month.
Despite a considerable hiatus, Trey Songz has reemerged in a big way these last few months. He's released a ton of new freestyles, as well as a hit single with DJ Mustard, and most recently, a new banger with Jeezy.
A few months back, T.I. revealed the title of his upcoming LP to be Trap's Open, an album he described as the "unapologetically gangsta" sequel to Paperwork, and the second installment in a planned trilogy.
Mac Miller announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a new mixtape on Mother's Day aka May 11th. The rapper even debuted new music off the mixtape for the crowd, although didn't reveal a project title at the time.
Game's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
Lil Boosie is just about everywhere these days, and following interview with The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, Boosie's next stop was visiting BET's 106 & Park last night.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Rick Ross was on The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 this morning, where he not only premiered his new single "Sorry," he revealed the title of the album it's attached too.
It looks like things have taken a different course since Tip last talked about his trilogy albums.
After scrapping 6-months of work to start over from scratch, Iggy Azalea is finally ready to make her comeback in to the public eye and share the follow up to her debut album The New Classic.
MGK, apart from cuffing Amber Rose, has remained relatively low-key. Last night he took to Instagram to announce the title of his second major label album, sharing a teaser image with fans, not to be confused for the official album art as it cle
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
Jeezy is gearing up to make it a (very) hot summer, with the announcement of a new studio album on the way. Last night the Atlanta rapper dropped off a new single "Me Ok" with Drumma Boy on the boards.
Rihanna is hosting an exclusive event in L.A., and while it's a rather mysterious gathering, it's rumored that the artwork for RiRi's upcoming eighth studio album will be revealed at some point during the event.
Dom Kennedy took to twitter last night and announced the title of his next album will be Get Home Safely.Outside of the title, Get Home Safely, Dom Kennedy mentioned that the album will be dropping this Summer of 2013.
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame75 Views2 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views4,378 Views46 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop7,942 Views51 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date1,958 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed20,016 Views90 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,004 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"19,721 Views192 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers15,651 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife16,510 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,154 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments19,638 Views98 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now1,613 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill20,747 Views39 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million18,624 Views85 Comments
You may also like...
- Brockhampton "Dirt" Video232 Views