Drake's growing OVO roster will have a busy year, having already announced upcoming projects for Majid Jordan and PARTYNEXTDOOR, we now have the title of Drizzy's studio album to follow up Nothing Was The Same-- Views From The 6.
Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album Title [Update: Announcement Reportedly Fake] May 10, 2014 at 01:17pm
Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city made a huge impact on the rap game upon its release, and while the rapper has remained a looming presence since its release ("Control" anyone?), anticipation has remained for the follow-up to his debut.
Following the massive success of his sophomore album Take Care, Drake has been fairly low key, but has recently dropped the lead single off his album, and earlier tonight dropped the Director X directed visuals.
K. Michelle Announces New Album "Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart (AWBAH)" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Nov 3, 2014 at 11:37am
K. Michelle will be following up 2013's Rebellious Soul with a mouthful of an album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, or AWBAH for short.
Kid Cudi Announces Title For His New EP [Update: EP Slated To Drop Next Month] Jan 18, 2014 at 07:15pm
Kid Cudi got plenty of fans pumped in October when he announced that he would be recording a Man On The Moon 3 album as well as a prelude EP to arrive prior to the album.
Using the drop of his latest visuals, "Old Chanel," to get some extra hype surrounding him, Wiz Khalifa has announced that he is working on a new album, and revealed the title of the project.
Wiz Khalifa Says "Blacc Hollywood" Spelling Is An Attempt To "Get Away From The Color" Jul 18, 2014 at 07:38pm
Wiz Khalifa will be releasing his long-awaited follow up to O.N.I.F.C. in August, and while he's already provided us with the cover and tracklist for the project, Wiz provided some insight on the title of the album during an interview with VladTV.
Despite a considerable hiatus, Trey Songz has reemerged in a big way these last few months. He's released a ton of new freestyles, as well as a hit single with DJ Mustard, and most recently, a new banger with Jeezy.
Mac Miller announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a new mixtape on Mother's Day aka May 11th. The rapper even debuted new music off the mixtape for the crowd, although didn't reveal a project title at the time.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Game's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
After hearing about a comeback for some time now, it appears Mase’s return is really going to happen. The Harlem native announced that he’s working a new album, and decided to reveal the title for it as well.
Timbaland can’t seem to make up his mind when it comes to the title of his upcoming album. We first heard that we're going to get Shock Value 3, then last Spring Timbo started calling the album Rebirth.
It looks like things have taken a different course since Tip last talked about his trilogy albums.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
Jeezy is gearing up to make it a (very) hot summer, with the announcement of a new studio album on the way. Last night the Atlanta rapper dropped off a new single "Me Ok" with Drumma Boy on the boards.
Dom Kennedy took to twitter last night and announced the title of his next album will be Get Home Safely.Outside of the title, Get Home Safely, Dom Kennedy mentioned that the album will be dropping this Summer of 2013.
There are a lot of feelings and emotions one might experience while listening to a 2 Chainz album, but Tity 2 Necklace has one form of escapism in mind for his new album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft2,877 Views13 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake1,122 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More4,151 Views12 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"10,091 Views65 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,599 Views25 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,678 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles17,319 Views59 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,870 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,949 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,247 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,694 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,173 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,398 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,747 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,646 Views70 Comments
You may also like...