It looks like things have taken a different course since Tip last talked about his trilogy albums.
Casey Veggies is prepping the release of his debut album for later this year, and on Wednesday he paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while out in NYC and accidentally spilled the news of the project’s official title.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
K. Michelle Announces New Album "Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart (AWBAH)" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Nov 3, 2014 at 11:37am
K. Michelle will be following up 2013's Rebellious Soul with a mouthful of an album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, or AWBAH for short.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Wiz Khalifa Says "Blacc Hollywood" Spelling Is An Attempt To "Get Away From The Color" Jul 18, 2014 at 07:38pm
Wiz Khalifa will be releasing his long-awaited follow up to O.N.I.F.C. in August, and while he's already provided us with the cover and tracklist for the project, Wiz provided some insight on the title of the album during an interview with VladTV.
Game's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
Drake's growing OVO roster will have a busy year, having already announced upcoming projects for Majid Jordan and PARTYNEXTDOOR, we now have the title of Drizzy's studio album to follow up Nothing Was The Same-- Views From The 6.
Action Bronson has been known to troll us in the past. Last August, the rapper announced an album title (Romanian Waitresses), which he later clarified was a joke following its circulation onto rap blogs across the web.
Timbaland continues to iron out the details of his fourth studio album, and once again its gone through a name change. Previously called Textbook Timbo (and before that, Rebirth), the album is now going to be called Opera Noir.
Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album Title [Update: Announcement Reportedly Fake] May 10, 2014 at 01:17pm
Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city made a huge impact on the rap game upon its release, and while the rapper has remained a looming presence since its release ("Control" anyone?), anticipation has remained for the follow-up to his debut.
Jeezy is gearing up to make it a (very) hot summer, with the announcement of a new studio album on the way. Last night the Atlanta rapper dropped off a new single "Me Ok" with Drumma Boy on the boards.
Earlier this year, Young Thug and Bloody Jay came together to form Black Portland, and it now looks as if Lupe Fiasco and producer Symbolyc One will be claiming some international territory, with the announcement of their upcoming project, Black Vietnam.
Mac Miller announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a new mixtape on Mother's Day aka May 11th. The rapper even debuted new music off the mixtape for the crowd, although didn't reveal a project title at the time.
Lil Boosie is just about everywhere these days, and following interview with The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, Boosie's next stop was visiting BET's 106 & Park last night.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
Despite a considerable hiatus, Trey Songz has reemerged in a big way these last few months. He's released a ton of new freestyles, as well as a hit single with DJ Mustard, and most recently, a new banger with Jeezy.
Kid Cudi Announces Title For His New EP [Update: EP Slated To Drop Next Month] Jan 18, 2014 at 07:15pm
Kid Cudi got plenty of fans pumped in October when he announced that he would be recording a Man On The Moon 3 album as well as a prelude EP to arrive prior to the album.
It's been a long minute since Asher Roth burst onto the scene with his fratboy anthem "I Love College". Things have changed since then, and Asher is ready to tell the world exactly how on his new album RetroHash.
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter1 View0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's2,501 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks752 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal3,869 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)425 Views0 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition2,135 Views1 Comment
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug7,165 Views58 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,155 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff9,308 Views98 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,985 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats391 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,845 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream49,763 Views230 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles13,729 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,210 Views13 Comments
You may also like...