Rick Ross was on The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 this morning, where he not only premiered his new single "Sorry," he revealed the title of the album it's attached too.
After killing the charts & airwaves these past six months with hit singles like “Trap Queen,” “679,” & “My Way,” Fetty Wap is finally ready to drop off his highly anticipated debut album next month.
Chris Brown's lat album, X, suffered unexpected delays when Chris found himself in-and-out of rehab and eventually serving a minor jail sentence.
A few months back, T.I. revealed the title of his upcoming LP to be Trap's Open, an album he described as the "unapologetically gangsta" sequel to Paperwork, and the second installment in a planned trilogy.
MGK, apart from cuffing Amber Rose, has remained relatively low-key. Last night he took to Instagram to announce the title of his second major label album, sharing a teaser image with fans, not to be confused for the official album art as it cle
It looks like things have taken a different course since Tip last talked about his trilogy albums.
Casey Veggies is prepping the release of his debut album for later this year, and on Wednesday he paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while out in NYC and accidentally spilled the news of the project’s official title.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
K. Michelle Announces New Album "Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart (AWBAH)" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Nov 3, 2014 at 11:37am
K. Michelle will be following up 2013's Rebellious Soul with a mouthful of an album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, or AWBAH for short.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Wiz Khalifa Says "Blacc Hollywood" Spelling Is An Attempt To "Get Away From The Color" Jul 18, 2014 at 07:38pm
Wiz Khalifa will be releasing his long-awaited follow up to O.N.I.F.C. in August, and while he's already provided us with the cover and tracklist for the project, Wiz provided some insight on the title of the album during an interview with VladTV.
Game's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
Drake's growing OVO roster will have a busy year, having already announced upcoming projects for Majid Jordan and PARTYNEXTDOOR, we now have the title of Drizzy's studio album to follow up Nothing Was The Same-- Views From The 6.
Action Bronson has been known to troll us in the past. Last August, the rapper announced an album title (Romanian Waitresses), which he later clarified was a joke following its circulation onto rap blogs across the web.
Timbaland continues to iron out the details of his fourth studio album, and once again its gone through a name change. Previously called Textbook Timbo (and before that, Rebirth), the album is now going to be called Opera Noir.
Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album Title [Update: Announcement Reportedly Fake] May 10, 2014 at 01:17pm
Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city made a huge impact on the rap game upon its release, and while the rapper has remained a looming presence since its release ("Control" anyone?), anticipation has remained for the follow-up to his debut.
Jeezy is gearing up to make it a (very) hot summer, with the announcement of a new studio album on the way. Last night the Atlanta rapper dropped off a new single "Me Ok" with Drumma Boy on the boards.
Earlier this year, Young Thug and Bloody Jay came together to form Black Portland, and it now looks as if Lupe Fiasco and producer Symbolyc One will be claiming some international territory, with the announcement of their upcoming project, Black Vietnam.
Mac Miller announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a new mixtape on Mother's Day aka May 11th. The rapper even debuted new music off the mixtape for the crowd, although didn't reveal a project title at the time.
Lil Boosie is just about everywhere these days, and following interview with The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, Boosie's next stop was visiting BET's 106 & Park last night.
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 2015419 Views6 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"5,022 Views82 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments9,323 Views118 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?5,139 Views23 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,398 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,584 Views24 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title11,298 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,344 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,023 Views40 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,424 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201634,229 Views155 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,116 Views61 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,999 Views184 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour24,934 Views190 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video612 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,713 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video2,224 Views