A few months back, T.I. revealed the title of his upcoming LP to be Trap's Open, an album he described as the "unapologetically gangsta" sequel to Paperwork, and the second installment in a planned trilogy.
MGK, apart from cuffing Amber Rose, has remained relatively low-key. Last night he took to Instagram to announce the title of his second major label album, sharing a teaser image with fans, not to be confused for the official album art as it cle
It looks like things have taken a different course since Tip last talked about his trilogy albums.
Casey Veggies is prepping the release of his debut album for later this year, and on Wednesday he paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while out in NYC and accidentally spilled the news of the project’s official title.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
K. Michelle Announces New Album "Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart (AWBAH)" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Nov 3, 2014 at 11:37am
K. Michelle will be following up 2013's Rebellious Soul with a mouthful of an album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, or AWBAH for short.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
Wiz Khalifa Says "Blacc Hollywood" Spelling Is An Attempt To "Get Away From The Color" Jul 18, 2014 at 07:38pm
Wiz Khalifa will be releasing his long-awaited follow up to O.N.I.F.C. in August, and while he's already provided us with the cover and tracklist for the project, Wiz provided some insight on the title of the album during an interview with VladTV.
Game's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
Drake's growing OVO roster will have a busy year, having already announced upcoming projects for Majid Jordan and PARTYNEXTDOOR, we now have the title of Drizzy's studio album to follow up Nothing Was The Same-- Views From The 6.
Action Bronson has been known to troll us in the past. Last August, the rapper announced an album title (Romanian Waitresses), which he later clarified was a joke following its circulation onto rap blogs across the web.
Timbaland continues to iron out the details of his fourth studio album, and once again its gone through a name change. Previously called Textbook Timbo (and before that, Rebirth), the album is now going to be called Opera Noir.
Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album Title [Update: Announcement Reportedly Fake] May 10, 2014 at 01:17pm
Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city made a huge impact on the rap game upon its release, and while the rapper has remained a looming presence since its release ("Control" anyone?), anticipation has remained for the follow-up to his debut.
Jeezy is gearing up to make it a (very) hot summer, with the announcement of a new studio album on the way. Last night the Atlanta rapper dropped off a new single "Me Ok" with Drumma Boy on the boards.
Earlier this year, Young Thug and Bloody Jay came together to form Black Portland, and it now looks as if Lupe Fiasco and producer Symbolyc One will be claiming some international territory, with the announcement of their upcoming project, Black Vietnam.
Mac Miller announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a new mixtape on Mother's Day aka May 11th. The rapper even debuted new music off the mixtape for the crowd, although didn't reveal a project title at the time.
Lil Boosie is just about everywhere these days, and following interview with The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, Boosie's next stop was visiting BET's 106 & Park last night.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
Despite a considerable hiatus, Trey Songz has reemerged in a big way these last few months. He's released a ton of new freestyles, as well as a hit single with DJ Mustard, and most recently, a new banger with Jeezy.
Kid Cudi Announces Title For His New EP [Update: EP Slated To Drop Next Month] Jan 18, 2014 at 07:15pm
Kid Cudi got plenty of fans pumped in October when he announced that he would be recording a Man On The Moon 3 album as well as a prelude EP to arrive prior to the album.
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal15,121 Views75 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release2,703 Views38 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 4,825 Views46 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,000 Views21 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20154,910 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter4,353 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,306 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"5,066 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets9,769 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight11,018 Views37 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release8,653 Views24 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q11,533 Views36 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter7,467 Views69 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,711 Views19 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,652 Views0 Comments
You may also like...