Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
Ah, Gucci Mane. One of the most controversial figures in Atlanta hip-hop, his extracurricular activities and legal struggles often overshadow his actual music, especially when he's wylin' out on Twitter for the whole world to see.
It's pretty common knowledge that the Notorious B.I.G came from humble beginnings and had his fair share of struggles. His undeniable talent enabled him to quickly make a name for himself in the hip-hop world.
For Top Dawg Entertainment, it's been all grind. A decade ago, Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith began building the groundwork for the independent label. The first artist signed by Tiffith was Watts, Los Angeles rapper Jay Rock.
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight206 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"566 Views4 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"15,266 Views118 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,468 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"5,778 Views51 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram18,855 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,926 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,588 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,498 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,797 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,369 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,768 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,453 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour18,783 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1808 Views0 Comments
You may also like...