Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
Ah, Gucci Mane. One of the most controversial figures in Atlanta hip-hop, his extracurricular activities and legal struggles often overshadow his actual music, especially when he's wylin' out on Twitter for the whole world to see.
It's pretty common knowledge that the Notorious B.I.G came from humble beginnings and had his fair share of struggles. His undeniable talent enabled him to quickly make a name for himself in the hip-hop world.
For Top Dawg Entertainment, it's been all grind. A decade ago, Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith began building the groundwork for the independent label. The first artist signed by Tiffith was Watts, Los Angeles rapper Jay Rock.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"4,110 Views57 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support8,241 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists22,582 Views156 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company19,463 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"15,029 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,708 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work29,803 Views101 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,369 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,868 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,157 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,432 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,854 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views22,333 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,507 Views77 Comments