Father's Day 2015 proved occasion for a rare Meek Mill-TIME Magazine connection, as Meek used the publication as a platform to write an open letter to his 4-year old son.
TIME Magazine celebrated their list of the 100 most influential people on Tuesday with a gala in New York City. In attendance was Kanye West, who covered the TIME 100 issue, his wifey Kim Kardashian, and probably a long list of other celebrities.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
Que's "Forbes Atlanta," his collaborative project with Atlanta's prolific producer Sonny Digital, was one of the region's most underrated tapes of the year. Luckily, the two have not ended their partnership, delivering yet another banger with "Time".
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit2,104 Views8 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"5,542 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine5,620 Views123 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,992 Views24 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,728 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped46,017 Views159 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,930 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"17,326 Views149 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments21,719 Views196 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,265 Views45 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,535 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,436 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,396 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,230 Views0 Comments