In the radio show freestyle genre, it doesn't get much better than Fashawn's freestyle on the Tim Westwood show, in which the Fresno rapper spits consistently excellent bars: "You gangster then shoot me, hope you got an uzi/ You ain't kamikaze, you Kristi Yama
Over the past few weeks, Tim Westwood has invited Tyga, Charles Hamilton, and Migos, among others, to come spit at his home studio. The young guns always bring their best bars for the U.K.'s primo don DJ, and the legends do too.
We're not sure what it is, but when rapper's hit up Tim Westwood's show, they show up with their best bars. Even The Game wouldn't dare recycle a verse for Westwood, and Tyga seems to be prepared to give the DJ some of his best rhymes as well.
Charles Hamilton continues to make noise with his recent hit single with Rita Ora, "New York Raining," but the most exciting part of his comeback has been his return to the freestyle game.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Tim Westwood may not look like your average hip-hop personality, but the 57-year-old gangly white dude, always rocking a different color polo, is an industry legend, and he's been there from the beginning.
MCs seem to always step their game up on Tim Westwood's Crib Session Freestyles, and Dom Kennedy and KronDon are no exception in this new video.
In another recent interview, Danny Brown commented about how he's slowing down on his drug usage as he gets older. Now, in another conversation with Tim Westwood, Danny Brown expands on why he quit syrup.
After releasing his latest single “Move That Dope” featuring Pusha T and Casino a few weeks back, Future returns today with a new freestyle for our viewing pleasure. While out in London, Future invited Tim Westwood to one of his studio sessions.
Childish Gambino creates a beat and freestyles off the top live in studio with Tim Westwood on Capital Xtra. Experience Childish Gambino "Tim Westwood Freestyle" Video, a new offering from Childish Gambino, which was released on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
Tim Westwood has been providing hip-hop to Great Britain through BBC Radio 1 for almost twenty years now. He's been key in introducing UK audiences to American hip-hop stars, with a long list of 'Tim Westwood Freestyles' under his belt.
Danny Brown and A-Trak recently caught up with Tim Westwood to discuss grime music, lean, Brown's deal with Fool’s Gold and UK love. How's the chemistry between and A-Trak? Thoughts?
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,137 Views13 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,287 Views41 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend8,979 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,321 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2312,445 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,035 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,036 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs119,765 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,466 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,581 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,031 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,511 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,495 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,584 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,313 Views1 Comment
You may also like...