Charles Hamilton continues to make noise with his recent hit single with Rita Ora, "New York Raining," but the most exciting part of his comeback has been his return to the freestyle game.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Tim Westwood may not look like your average hip-hop personality, but the 57-year-old gangly white dude, always rocking a different color polo, is an industry legend, and he's been there from the beginning.
MCs seem to always step their game up on Tim Westwood's Crib Session Freestyles, and Dom Kennedy and KronDon are no exception in this new video.
In another recent interview, Danny Brown commented about how he's slowing down on his drug usage as he gets older. Now, in another conversation with Tim Westwood, Danny Brown expands on why he quit syrup.
After releasing his latest single “Move That Dope” featuring Pusha T and Casino a few weeks back, Future returns today with a new freestyle for our viewing pleasure. While out in London, Future invited Tim Westwood to one of his studio sessions.
Childish Gambino creates a beat and freestyles off the top live in studio with Tim Westwood on Capital Xtra. Experience Childish Gambino "Tim Westwood Freestyle" Video, a new offering from Childish Gambino, which was released on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
Tim Westwood has been providing hip-hop to Great Britain through BBC Radio 1 for almost twenty years now. He's been key in introducing UK audiences to American hip-hop stars, with a long list of 'Tim Westwood Freestyles' under his belt.
Danny Brown and A-Trak recently caught up with Tim Westwood to discuss grime music, lean, Brown's deal with Fool’s Gold and UK love. How's the chemistry between and A-Trak? Thoughts?
Tim Westwood releases some rare footage of Llod Banks and Young Buck freestyling on his show back in 2004. How did Young Buck do on this video? Thoughts?
Tim Westwood releases some rare footage of Em and the rest of D12 freestyling backstage in London circa 2001.How's the chemistry between and D12? What do y'all think of this video?
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”1,763 Views10 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks4,813 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years46,541 Views150 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,921 Views44 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 265,388 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract8,723 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?29,458 Views100 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West17,377 Views89 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,622 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace16,965 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz6,085 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins5,022 Views28 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,821 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged29,973 Views106 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,464 Views64 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal517 Views