In the radio show freestyle genre, it doesn't get much better than Fashawn's freestyle on the Tim Westwood show, in which the Fresno rapper spits consistently excellent bars: "You gangster then shoot me, hope you got an uzi/ You ain't kamikaze, you Kristi Yama
Over the past few weeks, Tim Westwood has invited Tyga, Charles Hamilton, and Migos, among others, to come spit at his home studio. The young guns always bring their best bars for the U.K.'s primo don DJ, and the legends do too.
We're not sure what it is, but when rapper's hit up Tim Westwood's show, they show up with their best bars. Even The Game wouldn't dare recycle a verse for Westwood, and Tyga seems to be prepared to give the DJ some of his best rhymes as well.
Charles Hamilton continues to make noise with his recent hit single with Rita Ora, "New York Raining," but the most exciting part of his comeback has been his return to the freestyle game.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Tim Westwood may not look like your average hip-hop personality, but the 57-year-old gangly white dude, always rocking a different color polo, is an industry legend, and he's been there from the beginning.
MCs seem to always step their game up on Tim Westwood's Crib Session Freestyles, and Dom Kennedy and KronDon are no exception in this new video.
In another recent interview, Danny Brown commented about how he's slowing down on his drug usage as he gets older. Now, in another conversation with Tim Westwood, Danny Brown expands on why he quit syrup.
After releasing his latest single “Move That Dope” featuring Pusha T and Casino a few weeks back, Future returns today with a new freestyle for our viewing pleasure. While out in London, Future invited Tim Westwood to one of his studio sessions.
Childish Gambino creates a beat and freestyles off the top live in studio with Tim Westwood on Capital Xtra. Experience Childish Gambino "Tim Westwood Freestyle" Video, a new offering from Childish Gambino, which was released on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
Tim Westwood has been providing hip-hop to Great Britain through BBC Radio 1 for almost twenty years now. He's been key in introducing UK audiences to American hip-hop stars, with a long list of 'Tim Westwood Freestyles' under his belt.
Danny Brown and A-Trak recently caught up with Tim Westwood to discuss grime music, lean, Brown's deal with Fool’s Gold and UK love. How's the chemistry between and A-Trak? Thoughts?
- Azealia Banks Is Starring In A New RZA Movie Called "Coco"2 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist75 Views1 Comment
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award4,422 Views49 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 3,825 Views20 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour581 Views5 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"2,841 Views18 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP678 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"13,922 Views132 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,680 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"5,230 Views28 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud6,784 Views23 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,568 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,616 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,742 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,605 Views6 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "The Hills" Video15,631 Views