Listen to The Banks Workout, the new track by 50 Cent featuring Lloyd Banks which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013. 50 Cent's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and The Banks Workout will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump West Coast Wu-Tang, the latest cut from Kendrick Lamar featuring Ab-Soul & Punch on the assist. It was released on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,838 Views20 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,263 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,767 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,408 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,540 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,404 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne37,071 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,748 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,756 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,831 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,597 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,386 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,924 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,443 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,365 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,139 Views