Listen to Tim Westwood Freestyle '95, the new track by Ol' Dirty Bastard featuring 12 O'Clock which was dropped on Thursday, November 14th, 2013.
Listen to The Banks Workout, the new track by 50 Cent featuring Lloyd Banks which was dropped on Thursday, October 24th, 2013. 50 Cent's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and The Banks Workout will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump West Coast Wu-Tang, the latest cut from Kendrick Lamar featuring Ab-Soul & Punch on the assist. It was released on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)187 Views4 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,739 Views9 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest21,266 Views27 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days9,235 Views51 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,946 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,828 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,338 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,790 Views81 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,999 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date56,355 Views212 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,512 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,686 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,466 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,376 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,764 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood5,043 Views