Back in the 80s, things were a lot different. Hip hop was just getting its start, and it was a whole lot more PG-rated than it is today. Then, along came a few dudes named the 2 Live Crew, who would change things forever with their raucous brand of hip hop.
At this point, we really have to consider Common as one of the great MCs of all time. Rankings aside, the guys has had an insanely fruitful career: twenty-three years, a bunch of acting stints, and let's not forget the ten albums (a few of which, at
Over the past 5 years, Danny Brown has made his insane rap style appeal to a massive audience. Through strategic collaborations and, let's face it, good music, Brown has gone from the mixtape circuit to become one of the biggest rappers in the game.
XXL Freshmen flop all of the time. They're sort of like first round draft picks in that sense. But what happened to Charles Hamilton after he graced the 2009 cover was a different story entirely: the man all but dropped off the face of the earth.
Fabolous is planning to take fans back to the '90s with his upcoming album The Young OG Project, due out on Christmas day. With the '90s era of hip-hop sitting heavy in his mind, we got Loso to reel off his top five reasons on why he loves the '90s.
Here's a good way to celebrate Throwback Thursday. Today Noisey has unearthed some previously unreleased handwritten poetry from the legendary Tupac, written before his rise to fame, when he was just 17-years old.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
LeBron James was put on the spot to name his top 3 all-time players, and he said Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, and Dr. J. Maybe he’s just had the Doctor on the mind, as he dressed up in retro wear donning an afro, and the shared No.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia2,413 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers7,448 Views50 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music7,132 Views22 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,130 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In34,372 Views145 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,300 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"22,333 Views103 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,271 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,138 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,773 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,502 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,900 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,585 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,108 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,069 Views6 Comments