Yesterday it was revealed that Cee-Lo will be dropping an album by the name of Heart Blanche in late 2015. His manager called it "arguably the best piece of work he's ever done." Now that's some damn good news!
At this point, we really have to consider Common as one of the great MCs of all time. Rankings aside, the guys has had an insanely fruitful career: twenty-three years, a bunch of acting stints, and let's not forget the ten albums (a few of which, at
It's not Throwback Thursday just yet, but there's a throwback clip circulating the web today that features a young Tinashe singing Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are a Changing." To clarify, it's actually a clip from the 2003 Bob Dylan film "Masked & Ano
If Biggie Smalls were still with us, today he would have been 43 years old. The influence of the rapper is still seen throughout rap to this day, and it's hard to imagine just what he could have accomplished if he hadn't met his senseless death back in 1997.
Over the past 5 years, Danny Brown has made his insane rap style appeal to a massive audience. Through strategic collaborations and, let's face it, good music, Brown has gone from the mixtape circuit to become one of the biggest rappers in the game.
Yesterday, we were given further confirmation that a collaborative album from Jay Z and Beyonce was on its way, so in honor of Throwback Thursday, we've decided to revisit one of the couple's very first musical collaborations.Following the 2002 Tupac-sampling
XXL Freshmen flop all of the time. They're sort of like first round draft picks in that sense. But what happened to Charles Hamilton after he graced the 2009 cover was a different story entirely: the man all but dropped off the face of the earth.
Jay Z is sometimes looked at as something of a late bloomer, and releasing his debut album at 26 certainly makes it seem that way. The truth is though, Jay was rapping for quite a while before that, and one of his first television appearances came in 1990.
Back in 2011 Young Thug was just another Atlanta rapper working to make a name for himself in this game. He had yet to break out with songs like "Stoner" and "Danny Glover," and he'd yet to link with his Rich Gang buddies Birdman and Rich Homie Quan.
"Peso" is barely five years old, but given the untimely death of A$AP Mob's Yams, it seemed appropriate to throwback to "Peso," where we had one of our first glimpses at the crew Rocky rolled with, including Yams (who actually gets a shout out in the track al
Fabolous is planning to take fans back to the '90s with his upcoming album The Young OG Project, due out on Christmas day. With the '90s era of hip-hop sitting heavy in his mind, we got Loso to reel off his top five reasons on why he loves the '90s.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist2,875 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art5,868 Views27 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter21,468 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album20,400 Views47 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"25,967 Views104 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings9,667 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,196 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,321 Views31 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon28,932 Views96 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"18,890 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"23,000 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,142 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,983 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show12,025 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,491 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video17,706 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video7,550 Views