Stream The Yancey Boys' New "Sunset Blvd" Album, Composed Entirely Of Unheard J Dilla Beats Oct 29, 2013 at 11:35am
For those unfamiliar, The Yancey Boys are a Detroit duo consisting of Frank Nitt and Illa J, the younger brother of legendary emcee/beatsmith J Dilla.
With The Yancey Boys' new album "Sunset Blvd" out today (along with a full album stream), Illa J and Frank Nitt decide to drop a visual for "Quicksand" with Common and Dezi Paige, over a J Dilla beat of course.Peep The Yancey Boys Feat.
Bump Jeep Volume (Prod. By J. Dilla) , the latest cut from The Yancey Boys which features T3 on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013. The Yancey Boys's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Jeep Volume (Prod. By J.
The latest visual/single from The Yancey Boys (Frank Nitt & Illa J), to be included on their upcoming "Sunset Blvd" album, slated to drop via Delicious Vinyl on September 17th.
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 3,637 Views15 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,390 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”21,557 Views113 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail29,407 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,051 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week45,238 Views212 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,140 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,163 Views49 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,456 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"22,966 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,296 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged16,722 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,197 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs7,958 Views26 Comments
- Rihanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,394 Views34 Comments