The Wow dropped their LGNDRY album last October, and while the 18 track effort has remained in rotation since, they've decided to unleash a brand new record today.
The Wow and Vinny Cha$e linked up at SXSW to shoot a music video for their remix to "Whittier Blvd."Was the inclusion of Vinny Cha$e a good call? How does this compare to The Wow's previous work?Have you heard The Wow's Talk My Shit?
Bump Whittier Blvd (The Remix), the latest cut from The Wow featuring Vinny Cha$e on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, April 17th, 2013. Things are improving for The Wow with each new offering, and Whittier Blvd (The Remix) is certainly no exception.
New visuals from The Wow for the track "Get Busy" which was featured on "The Re-Imagined" project that dropped here on HNHH.
Listen to Get Busy, the latest track from The Wow. The cut dropped on Wednesday, December 19th, 2012. The Wow's future brightens with every new release, and Get Busy certainly isn't an exception.
Give In The Building a spin - it's a new offering from The Wow. It was dropped on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012. The Wow's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on In The Building.
Listen to Get Up (Freestyle), the new track by The Wow, which was dropped on Wednesday, November 21st, 2012. The Wow's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Get Up (Freestyle) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Listen to 123, the latest track from The Wow. The cut dropped on Thursday, October 25th, 2012. The Wow's future brightens with every new release, and 123 certainly isn't an exception.
Stream So, the newest drop from The Wow. The cut was released on Sunday, October 21st, 2012. The Wow continues to impress with each new leak, and So is no exception.
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend0 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks1,232 Views10 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"961 Views4 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,800 Views32 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era3,266 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,730 Views28 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,850 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,473 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,024 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,761 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,263 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,522 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview68,024 Views85 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,357 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,432 Views165 Comments