Hip-hop is a way of life. It's about much more than music. It's about fashion, style, and culture. If you call yourself a true hip-hop fan, you best be about that life. You have to know, not only what to listen to, but also what to watch.
The Wire is a critically-acclaimed T.V. show, probably one of the greatest ever. Although it didn't have a large audience while it aired, its fan base has since grown ten-fold, and many fans of the show are within the hip-hop community.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,652 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO21,789 Views62 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,385 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,270 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,904 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,623 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,322 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,500 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,628 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,116 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,322 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,375 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,391 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,692 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,531 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all132 Views